+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 376 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-29   12:19
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

aasaan jab ham apane niyamon ka paalan na karen, jab ham badhate nukasaan ko dekhate hue bekaar baithate hain aur na roken trigar karane aur apane tredon ko band karane ke lie na karen to yah hamaare khaate ko udaane jaise kharaab nateeje par le jaega.

2018-01-28   20:42
    Best answer #2

When you are new in the forex trading do not ever tried to make high amount of profit and this can be very helpful for you in the future because you will not lose your money and can make good amount of profit with the account size in the later stage

2017-12-18   11:12
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

log aamataur par kuchh dinon mein samrddh hone ka sapana dekhate hain aur uchch parinaamon ke lie laalach karate hain isake lie ve vyaapaar mein uchch maatra ka istemaal karate hain aur yadi baajaar unake khilaaph jaata hai, apane khaaton ko udaane ke lie gyaan aur anubhav ke bina vyaapaar bhee jimmedaar hai koee hamesha bhaagyashaalee nahin hai

2017-12-05   19:25
    Best answer #4

There are so many people in the forex market who are not experience and. They are trying to luckk in the forex market. If you are not doing any kind of analysis and just sell and buy then it is not going to work.

2017-12-18   13:33
    Best answer #5

because of the higher risk that Ek and Forex trading is not a very good investment source for those people who are gambling hair Forex trading need a professional approach and those traders who are making good amount of money they are doing it full time

2017-12-18   14:23
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

bhai ji forex ke business me market bahut he jada volatile kahin baar hojaata hai aur jiss trader ne esme high risk liya hota hai unka account blow hojaata hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hota hai,esme trader ko apne loss par control karna chahiye,esme trader ko capital manageemnt karte hue apnbe margin par dhyaan dena hota hai uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The simple answer to your question is that people tend to be impatient and therefore lose their money early in their careers in Forex and then they tend to leave it behind. The best way I think is that one should always practice in a demo account first before starting trading on a real account. and the fact is that individuals tend to remain impatient and therefore lose their money by starting a career in forex then they actually tend to actually leave it. the most profitable method in my opinion is the fact that an individual must keep abreast of it because we are part of demo 1 account before starting trading on real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes many forex traders easily blow up their trading accounts and the reasons are the following, improper money management techniques, bad trading strategies, emotions, fears, greed, bad market analysis that led to bad decisions, unlimited listings so for forex traders to avoid blowing up his trade he has to apply excellent money management and try to also manage his risks to stay in the forex market and, your details about the punch, are absolutely correct. Support you want and I also demand which is the most reason to explode. I do not think I can control my emotions and do not make great exercises on demo accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many forex traders think that, forex trading business is an easy business to earn money from this forex trading business and not get all the knowledge about forex trading business. so, because of the lack of trading knowledge many forex traders blow up their accounts. so, you have to get all the trading knowledge about the forex trading business. and forex trading that can make us emotional, so when a loss, a trader becomes emotional, and finally trades with the intention of revenge. this will damage trade psychology, which in turn will make traders lose all their money.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What this means is that the various aspects that will affect the currency pair itself can be around the world, indefinitely or driven by various economic industry players. Serve & Demand Currency is always traded in pairs. For example, you can sell or buy US dollars against the pound because the price between two different currencies. and Someone who fulfills your request is that these groupings tend not to be forbidden and thus do not justify their money in their career actions on Forex and then they tend to get through it. A good way in my judgment is that steadfastness has always been practicing in the original recording right now before playing trading within the existing reason.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,225 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    Yep there is so many who blow up there accounts but i think the reason for that is they didn't using any proper risk management and they did't cares about the trends and also one main thing they didn't having any knowledge about the market news and analysis like technical and fundamental as well so that's why they blow their accounts.
    g agree karta hun ap ky baat se mera khayaal hai ke yeh sab ki wajah se hai. ghareeb paisa managment woh sochte hain ke woh aasani se is market mein munafe bakhash satke hain lekin woh ghalat hain, un ke sath trading karne aur nuqsaan haasil karne ke liye apni hikmat e amli nahi hai. bohat se log hain jo ghair mulki currency ki market mein kho jatay hain kyun kay woh bohat laalchi hain, aur bohat se traders ko un fariks trading mein se har aik mein nuqsaan puhanche ga. lekin mein sochta hon ke ziyada tar traders ko kho jata hai kyun kay trading jab woh apni jazbaat ko control nahi kar satke hain. woh laalchi ban jatay hain, aur sochte hain ke bohat se fawaid kaisay haasil karen ge. is se inhen bhi ziyada khatrah ka saamna karna parta hai. kyunkay mujhe lagta hai, aik trader ke tor par, hamein aap ke jazbaat ko bohat achi terhan se control karna parta hai. kyun kay jazbaat hum tijarat mein har faisla par sakht assar andaaz karte hain
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), asd567 (2018-07-23), Mr Law (2018-07-23), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-23), Unregistered (1), youcef54 (2018-07-23), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's all caused. poor money management they think they can make a profit in this market easily but they are wrong, they do not have a good strategy to trade here and get a loss. There are many people who lose in the forex market because they are too greedy, and causes many traders to suffer losses in each of these forex trading. but I think most traders lose because they can not control their emotions when trading. they become greedy, and think how to get many benefits. it makes them have to face a greater risk as well. because I think, as a trader, we have to learn to control your emotions very well. because emotions strongly affect every decision we make in trading.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,253 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep there is so many who blow up there accounts but i think the reason for that is they didn't using any proper risk management and they did't cares about the trends and also one main thing they didn't having any knowledge about the market news and analysis like technical and fundamental as well so that's why they blow their accounts.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-22), Mr Law (2018-07-22), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-22), Unregistered (5), youcef54 (2018-07-23), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to address the two things that I feel are most important, when it comes to losing money in Forex trading. The first thing to look at is your personality.
    You need to match your trading system to your personality. The biggest mistake that a lot of people make is that they try to go out and find a trading course or system that makes a ton of money. The system needs to be proven and whoever trades it needs to be making money. However, if it doesn't match your personality first, then there's a very, very low probability that you are going to make money trading that system.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,225 Times in 12,130 Posts
    log bohat se wajohaat hain ke log un ke accounts ko ghair mulki currency mein pheilatay hain. misaal ke tor par khatray ka intizam karne mein nakami, kam shuru up capital lalach ghair faaal trading sab se oopar utha ya neechay lainay ki koshish karna. fariks kharab nuqsaan ka naam hai. yeh juaa ke sath munsalik hai. yeh un logon ko apni taraf mutwajjah kere ga jo moujza ki bajaye ziyada nahi hotay. woh log jo jantay hain woh kya kar rahay hain woh accounts ko ura nahi den ge aur aam tor par koshish karte hain. taham, bohat se log jo , ya ke doray ke safar ka tajurbah karte hain tawaqqa karte hain aur woh is ke mutabiq un ke paisa ura den gi .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-22), asd567 (2018-07-23), fxearner (2018-07-21), Mr Law (2018-07-21), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-20), Unregistered (2), youcef54 (2018-07-22), yulbang111 (2018-07-21)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    causing many traders to suffer losses in each of these forex trading. but I think most traders lose because they can not control their emotions when trading. they become greedy, and think how to get many benefits. it makes them have to face a greater risk as well. because I think, as a trader, we have to learn to control your emotions very well. because emotions strongly affect every decision we make in trading. and I think it's all caused. poor money management they think they can make a profit in this market easily but they are wrong, they do not have a good strategy to trade here and get a loss. There are many people who lose in the forex market because they are too greedy,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 376 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)