+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376
Results 3,751 to 3,759 of 3759

Thread: Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-29   12:19
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

aasaan jab ham apane niyamon ka paalan na karen, jab ham badhate nukasaan ko dekhate hue bekaar baithate hain aur na roken trigar karane aur apane tredon ko band karane ke lie na karen to yah hamaare khaate ko udaane jaise kharaab nateeje par le jaega.

2017-12-18   14:40
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji forex ke business me market bahut he jada volatile kahin baar hojaata hai aur jiss trader ne esme high risk liya hota hai unka account blow hojaata hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hota hai,esme trader ko apne loss par control karna chahiye,esme trader ko capital manageemnt karte hue apnbe margin par dhyaan dena hota hai uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.
    bhai aap ny bohat he ashi baat ki hai jo trader zuada margin use krty hin or money management ka khyal nhi krty to loss man jany wali tradi ko zuada dair tk hold krty hin to woh is man account ko wash kr dati hai is agir stop loss lga din to bhi account save rah jata hai

2018-01-28   20:42
    Best answer #3

When you are new in the forex trading do not ever tried to make high amount of profit and this can be very helpful for you in the future because you will not lose your money and can make good amount of profit with the account size in the later stage

2017-12-18   11:12
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

log aamataur par kuchh dinon mein samrddh hone ka sapana dekhate hain aur uchch parinaamon ke lie laalach karate hain isake lie ve vyaapaar mein uchch maatra ka istemaal karate hain aur yadi baajaar unake khilaaph jaata hai, apane khaaton ko udaane ke lie gyaan aur anubhav ke bina vyaapaar bhee jimmedaar hai koee hamesha bhaagyashaalee nahin hai

2017-12-05   19:25
    Best answer #5

There are so many people in the forex market who are not experience and. They are trying to luckk in the forex market. If you are not doing any kind of analysis and just sell and buy then it is not going to work.

2017-12-18   13:33
    Best answer #6

because of the higher risk that Ek and Forex trading is not a very good investment source for those people who are gambling hair Forex trading need a professional approach and those traders who are making good amount of money they are doing it full time

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many newbies come to this business and they only bring their dream, not good knowledge and here is the basic of mistake
    but after several times and then they got the problem , they will learn to know the strategies and try to make better in their trading, and it always happen time by time to newbies..
    do the best we can

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), ntn (2019-09-01), sammaranthu (2013-02-18), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-16)

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Ok, stupid question but I just started playing around with forex... I don't get how people can lose their whole account so quick.. Aren't the odds of winning or losing a trade close to 50/50 if you set your stops far enough? say I have a $10,000 account and trade 10,000 units of eur/usd every trade so thats $1 a pip and set my stops at 50pips and every trade I do the same thing. THen I flip a coin and say heads I buy and tails I sell and do this over and over.. it should still be close to 50/50 right? Now what if instead of a coin I increase the stops to 100 pips and just follow the trend using simple fundamental techniques? This should be a good way to win right? What do you think?????

Additional Details
    simion-yes I know, there's of course reasons why the market moves the way it does but the coin does not know or care. So if the USD suddenly decides to turn around and I sold the EUR because that 50/50 coin toss decided tails then I make money. The chance is still 50/50 because the chance of hitting either stop is close to equal. I don't see what leveraging has to do with it this. If I use leverage to increase my buying power I don't go full leverage because that's the easiest way to kill yourself, that's obvious I think you're just increasing your chance of getting margin called especially with 50/50 probability. The only factor swaying the 50/50 is the spread. THank you for your response though I am just trying to figure out and this was just my initial view of the market.. I'm far off from learning fundamental methods of trading, it will take me years to understand it and even then I don't think that knowledge will pay off if I don't have the fortitude to make confident trades.
    mujha es bat ke abi tak samaja nahi ati ka yar hamara balance khatam q ho jata ha ya to hum log emotion main a jata han or order zadia laga data han or market up down hoti ha or hama loss be hota ha chalo loss to hoa hamara balance be khatam ho jata ha mara khal main yahi reason ho ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), ij999 (2017-09-29), ntn (2019-09-01), shahid1990 (2018-05-07), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-16)

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Easy when we dont follow our own rules, when we sit idle looking at growing losses and dont let stop loss trigger and close our trades it will lead to bad consequences like blowing our account.
    we can set some many rules for trading but we always do against it everytime we enter the market because we dont have a patience , so many ppl thought they can easily win in this market but the truth it not that easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wavestraders For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), ntn (2019-09-01)

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many traders are blow their account .. including me.
    myself .. many time i blown my account. but its not means that i am a bad trader. its our fault .. and after blow the account we know the reason why we blown. so in next time . we take care of that so may be we are not blown our account that type again. ;but here every hour market is change its way .. u cant imagine or analysis everytime perfectly. so when ever we wrong we face the loss. but if we use the stop loss with money management and risk management then its low possible to blow our account.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), ntn (2019-09-01), sammaranthu (2013-02-18)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Easy when we dont follow our own rules, when we sit idle looking at growing losses and dont let stop loss trigger and close our trades it will lead to bad consequences like blowing our account.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), ntn (2019-09-01), sammaranthu (2013-02-18), tasak_john (2013-05-25)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok, stupid question but I just started playing around with forex... I don't get how people can lose their whole account so quick.. Aren't the odds of winning or losing a trade close to 50/50 if you set your stops far enough? say I have a $10,000 account and trade 10,000 units of eur/usd every trade so thats $1 a pip and set my stops at 50pips and every trade I do the same thing. THen I flip a coin and say heads I buy and tails I sell and do this over and over.. it should still be close to 50/50 right? Now what if instead of a coin I increase the stops to 100 pips and just follow the trend using simple fundamental techniques? This should be a good way to win right? What do you think?????

Additional Details
    simion-yes I know, there's of course reasons why the market moves the way it does but the coin does not know or care. So if the USD suddenly decides to turn around and I sold the EUR because that 50/50 coin toss decided tails then I make money. The chance is still 50/50 because the chance of hitting either stop is close to equal. I don't see what leveraging has to do with it this. If I use leverage to increase my buying power I don't go full leverage because that's the easiest way to kill yourself, that's obvious I think you're just increasing your chance of getting margin called especially with 50/50 probability. The only factor swaying the 50/50 is the spread. THank you for your response though I am just trying to figure out and this was just my initial view of the market.. I'm far off from learning fundamental methods of trading, it will take me years to understand it and even then I don't think that knowledge will pay off if I don't have the fortitude to make confident trades.
    Forex trading main apna emotion ko jatina ho saka control karana is sa p ko loss both kam ho ga or agr loss ho be ga to ap ko thora both loss ho ga or pa us loss recover kar layana ga is laya agr ap na trading karani ha to sub sa phala apna emotion ko control karo is k bad achi achi trading karo or zadia sa zadia profit gain kara or apna account ko safe karo.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), ntn (2019-09-01), shahid1990 (2018-05-07)

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The simple answer to your question is this that the people tend to be impatient and hence loose their money at the start of their career in Forex and then they tend to leave it. The best way in my opinion is this that a person must always practice in a demo account first before starting trading in real account.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbh427 For This Useful Post:

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Additional Details
    main app ko sab se barri main reson batata houn jo app ko forex trading main account blow honey ka sab se barra reson ha woh ha emotions or greed han gi ye app ka sab se barri resons hane app en ko control karo or apne account ko safe kar lo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

Member deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?

Additional Details

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to deep thought For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), ahmedsaleh (2013-05-22), ammaralsaidi (2017-04-21), chak148 (2018-02-17), danish555 (2017-09-27), gold1985000 (2019-03-03), ij999 (2019-04-18), khan Muhammad (2016-10-21), kkkk (2019-04-18), mizan355 (2017-09-30), mreuro (2015-02-24), Mustansir (2018-09-24), Naveed480 (2017-12-10), ntn (2018-12-29), sammaranthu (2013-02-18), sharminda (2013-05-20), tasak_john (2013-05-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376

Subscribe to this Thread (15)