+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 376 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-29   12:19
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

aasaan jab ham apane niyamon ka paalan na karen, jab ham badhate nukasaan ko dekhate hue bekaar baithate hain aur na roken trigar karane aur apane tredon ko band karane ke lie na karen to yah hamaare khaate ko udaane jaise kharaab nateeje par le jaega.

2018-01-28   20:42
    Best answer #2

When you are new in the forex trading do not ever tried to make high amount of profit and this can be very helpful for you in the future because you will not lose your money and can make good amount of profit with the account size in the later stage

2017-12-18   11:12
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

log aamataur par kuchh dinon mein samrddh hone ka sapana dekhate hain aur uchch parinaamon ke lie laalach karate hain isake lie ve vyaapaar mein uchch maatra ka istemaal karate hain aur yadi baajaar unake khilaaph jaata hai, apane khaaton ko udaane ke lie gyaan aur anubhav ke bina vyaapaar bhee jimmedaar hai koee hamesha bhaagyashaalee nahin hai

2017-12-05   19:25
    Best answer #4

There are so many people in the forex market who are not experience and. They are trying to luckk in the forex market. If you are not doing any kind of analysis and just sell and buy then it is not going to work.

2017-12-18   13:33
    Best answer #5

because of the higher risk that Ek and Forex trading is not a very good investment source for those people who are gambling hair Forex trading need a professional approach and those traders who are making good amount of money they are doing it full time

2017-12-18   14:23
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

bhai ji forex ke business me market bahut he jada volatile kahin baar hojaata hai aur jiss trader ne esme high risk liya hota hai unka account blow hojaata hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hota hai,esme trader ko apne loss par control karna chahiye,esme trader ko capital manageemnt karte hue apnbe margin par dhyaan dena hota hai uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have similar experience with you. I am about 4 years in my trading experience now, and I cannot really remember how many margin calls I have suffered from. I think mine could be more than 10 times. I have come to get used to the margin call of a thing. My case is usually a case of greed. When I become greedy, despite all the profit I would have made, I easily lose them all to margin calls, because greed will always want me to open multiple positions, trade with a large lot size, even when the trading balance is small.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They blow their accounts because they are able to stand and be sure of the many levels of informations that we see around as we know for the good chances that we work for there is always a chance that we can be able to level the market with for the good f of every trade, you can start with the trades and strategies already inservice and also be sure of it in a much profund way we need to stand in the different issues

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there tend to be so many factors at the rear of people blowing there account is actually because of to the actual fact they do not have any kind of money management and also these people do not adhere to any kind of trading plan and they simply maintain upabout trading and when a few random orders these people blow their own account there are many people blow their account in this business of the forex trading just because they do not know the right way of making money through forex trading, just they heared that there is big money in this business so they started the forex trading.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it happens because they feel greed and emotional while trading. And lack of knowledge is also a big reason behind this. Forex si a very risky trading business. In here facing loss is a very common thing. And that traders think that they can make huge profit within a short time. Thus they do over-trade and do trade without any planning. That is the main reason of facing loss and account blow.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein ak trader ka account wash hota hai ya regular loss hota hai jo forex market Mein knowledge ke bagair trade karte hain yah vah ak Raat Mein hi Amir Banna Chahte Hain forex market Mein. Forex Market to trader greedy krta hai aur over confidence jota hai tou eo matket nai best oreform nahi krta.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhiye sir mujhe lagta h ki Jo log Bina kisi jankari k trading krte h auur ye soch lete h ki koi jaadu ya kuck se wo ameer ya successful ho jayenge is market m to ye kaafi mushkil h bhai sahab..Bina acchi knowledge aur experience ki Agr aap is market m utar rheh to ye waisa hi ki Bina ki b hathiyar k war zone m jana...Tb aaoka Sb Kuch aasani se loot jaata h...yhi karan h ki 90% traders at lelastaona Sb Kuch gawa dete h n unhe milta Kuch b nhi h..toaccha hoga ki pahle Kuch seekh le exp�rience le le taakijyada dikkat na ho aapko...

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first reason why people's forex account blown lower is actually these people trade while not stop loss and open their own position until profit and some other is actually while not correct forex course or even while not study these people immediate begin to trade upabout reside account and neglate fundamental analysis and make use of higher leverage and take higher risk.. thanks..

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai bhout se trader apna account loss tabi karte hai jo es kam mai big lots laga dete hai fer wo es kam mai stop loss ko use nai karte hai fer wo es kam mai apni sabi money ko loss kar jate hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    People who are beginners in forex trading should never trade with little capital. ... Many new traders try to choose a turning point in the currency pair. ... they continue to increase their position to ensure that they will turn around now. ... cling to the idea of being right and ending up with an exploding account. and the first reason why forex accounts explode is that they trade without stop loss and open their positions to profit and others without proper forex courses or without learning they immediately start trading on live accounts and negate fundamental analysis and use high leverage and take high risks.

Senior Member Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,824 Times in 2,009 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By reading your post what I understand is that what if we enter a position based on probabilities and opportunities. Chances are that out of a hundred you can win all or no trades. What if you win all trades? this is gambling. Forex is done with predictions based on several analyzes. Collecting money that way is not a good idea in my opinion. And why did our account explode? because our margins are up, we must pay attention to our money management, don't use a lot when we have less capital. be wise in using your margins, so take care of yourself and try not to destroy your account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 376 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)