+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 398 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 3979

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    hi im 19 and took some loses in forex recently and im fed up with the 50% moves against me way too risky. and the stupid thing is i was compltetly right! i am a stock trend follower and so the eur was in a negative trend and instead of just letting my profits run i had to get all stupid and buy instead trying to predict a bottom I AM AN IDIOT for this i dont know why forex is sooo much different than stocks i think i could do it but i need more practice or something. but options i have better luck with because its following what a stocks going to do and im good with stocks. whats more risky though?
    leverage jo hai woh 1:100? kon sa leverage like that hai think it would be pretty safe if you open a lot of about 0.1 for every open position may aur taking karo apna account may yah ability of the margin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade with the less leverage is good for the trade in the forex market because if you have less leverage then there is low risk in the market but if you have use high leverage then there are big chance to loss the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Talking about the risk of all businesses have risks, but how do we minimize the loss of a key. In forex many keys to be able to minimize losses, such as the use of SL, Hedge, etc., as well as MM, if we can use it at the right time then I'm sure the loss would be greatly reduced, or perhaps we could have not to lose.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you are talking about risk reward ratio here in forex trading business. In forex, we can use a 1 : 2 , 1 : 3 , or 1 : 4 risk reward ratio to trade forex markets. It depends on our trading style like scalping, day trading and long term trading.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), ntn (2019-08-24)

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you really need son, is a good knowledge in basic trading principles of forex trading. there are tons of information available on the net regarding forex principles. once u get through the theoretical part of forex register with one of the well established brokers and download their trading portal and install it in your computer. since u say u have already traded forex i think u have already done this. but what i would like to say to u is to open a demo account first and then try on the demo account various theories that you have studied and try and develop a trading style for yourself. then u start trading on a real account. at first start trading small lots. your profit will be low but so will be your loss if u loose. the experience in trading and the confidence that comes with it u will be able to trade larger lots and earn good profit. remember larger the risk larger the profit. so good luck and start studying. forex is very different to strck trading.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redlion For This Useful Post:

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i anticipate that if you wish to abate your accident do not try to barter with top advantage espacially the insta's advantage it is so top. for me the bigger advantage should not execced 1:100, then you can barter with low accident and it will be harder to lose your basic cayz the advantage is low.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cac4a26 For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), ntn (2019-08-24), tondirakhatun (2013-08-11)

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi im 19 and took some loses in forex recently and im fed up with the 50% moves against me way too risky. and the stupid thing is i was compltetly right! i am a stock trend follower and so the eur was in a negative trend and instead of just letting my profits run i had to get all stupid and buy instead trying to predict a bottom I AM AN IDIOT for this i dont know why forex is sooo much different than stocks i think i could do it but i need more practice or something. but options i have better luck with because its following what a stocks going to do and im good with stocks. whats more risky though?
    main ne to sahi baat ha k abhi tak option trading ko use nahi kiya ha or mainne sona ha k option trading kafi risky ha es liye main to yahi kahoun ga k forex trading sab se bast ha main khud yahi kar raha houn or es se mugh ko acha profit ho raha ha

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waqtitrader For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), ntn (2019-08-24), Sajjad Sameeja (2015-01-11)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not traded options ever but i think they are risky though trading spot forex with 1:100 leverage is good provided we are experienced enough and are able spot right entry levels and book profit at right time.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all trading is risky. sub sa pehala to trading ha he risky business jab tak trading main ap risk nahi loo ga tab tak ap ya hum trading nahi kar sakta . han ya bat theek ha k trading main loss hota ha to phar log trading q karta han. main ap ko bataa hoon loss ko kam karana k lya trading k bara min experience or knowledge hona both zorari ha.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Golobutt (2019-09-16), ntn (2019-08-24)

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sahi baat ha k forex trading main he kaam risk ha kioun k es main mugh ko sahi baat ha koi khas loss nahi howa han option trading jo ha es main app ko risk bhi kafi ha or us main loss bhi kafi ha

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Golobutt (2019-09-16), ntn (2019-08-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 398 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)