+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 398 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 3979

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    hi im 19 and took some loses in forex recently and im fed up with the 50% moves against me way too risky. and the stupid thing is i was compltetly right! i am a stock trend follower and so the eur was in a negative trend and instead of just letting my profits run i had to get all stupid and buy instead trying to predict a bottom I AM AN IDIOT for this i dont know why forex is sooo much different than stocks i think i could do it but i need more practice or something. but options i have better luck with because its following what a stocks going to do and im good with stocks. whats more risky though?
    I am unable to understand what do you want to say, I would just like to say that leverage 100:1 is safe according to my studies, I also use 1000:1 leverage, but mostly people say that it is not good, buit I did not find any harm by using this till now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Golobutt (2019-09-16), ntn (2019-08-24)

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    ause we cant open generally i think that the leverage 1:100 is less risky because we cant open big lot with so the max risk we can do it is that we lose all of our money after 100pt well its true that is risky so we should make the risk alwways 10% as max or less with this methode and calculate we dont pass at the huge lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lgarhboularbah For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Golobutt (2019-09-16), ntn (2019-08-24)

Member deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

hi im 19 and took some loses in forex recently and im fed up with the 50% moves against me way too risky. and the stupid thing is i was compltetly right! i am a stock trend follower and so the eur was in a negative trend and instead of just letting my profits run i had to get all stupid and buy instead trying to predict a bottom I AM AN IDIOT for this i dont know why forex is sooo much different than stocks i think i could do it but i need more practice or something. but options i have better luck with because its following what a stocks going to do and im good with stocks. whats more risky though?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deep thought For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Golobutt (2019-09-16), jokotole09 (2012-12-11), surid_i (2013-02-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 398 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)