+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 398 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3979

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this is depend on the forex trader because sometimes you can open some big positions even in currency trading or options trading and you put your acount in the risk, that's why you should trade with caution in this two types of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member husnain918 is an unknown quantity at this point husnain918's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends mere khyal se forex trading main risky business tab banta ha jab app zayada profit ki lalach main gold pair per trading karty ha q k gold pair bohat fast hota ha market ki movement ka pata ni chalta.thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mayu is an unknown quantity at this point mayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    a general look at this news and then extract Dalalatk own.Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

Banned hunter fx is an unknown quantity at this point hunter fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am do not like to take the actual trading from the leverage of a persons one : 100 because a result of i am the actual small trader solely for that business, therefore i think which i ought to make use of the large leverage to allow me personally likely will result in the trading from the international trade business

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai aap jis trhan ka bhi kaam kro gay wo forex trading mai acha option hoga aap forex trading mai achay sai kaam kia kro q kay aap is mai kaam kr kay acha earn kr sktay ho forex trading mai 100 bhi aik acha option hai aap is ki madad sai bohot acha earn kr sktay hain

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We don't need a high leverage to trade in the market, trading high leverage is risky and using 1.100 leverage isn't too bad, it a good option because it will help us to take a less risk at all time, but to me the lowest leverage I could ever use is 1.500.

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ha bhe log ham etne se treding karte hai to hamko bhut jayad hi kam loss ho sakt uyhai hamkoe sko bhut jayad hi esse bhut jayad fyafda ho skat hai hai bah elog ahmko bhut jayad hi aceh s e abnanlyssi karan chhaiye sjei ki hamko bhut fayad banne me bhut jayad asani ho

Senior Member skyriver is on a distinguished road skyriver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I think that you are talking about risk reward ratio here in forex trading business. In forex, we can use a 1 : 2 , 1 : 3 , or 1 : 4 risk reward ratio to trade forex markets. It depends on our trading style like scalping, day trading and long term trading.
    Risk reward bohothe assah hotahe trader ke lea because jub trader risk reward ke shate trading kortahe tub trader jeada profit korsaktahe jo ke trader ke lea fidamand hotahe. Trader ko low leverage use korke minimum 1:2 risk reward use korna chaiea.

Member Mr-Mustafa is an unknown quantity at this point Mr-Mustafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear member forex business hum trading kar tay waqat yeh nahein sochein kay forex business mein loss hogaya to is trhan kar nay say forex business mein loss hogata hay forex business mein achei earning kay leye demo account par practice karni padegi

Banned mara is an unknown quantity at this point mara's Avatar
    Thanks
    this really is sufficient with regard to major investments, you realize the total amount many of us make be determined by the amount of pips many of us gain and what on earth is the significance of just one pip throughout cash or even additional foreign currencies. i believe in order to attain 60 pips i reckon that the tad dangerous and i believe those individuals that you've talked about they've lots of hpye i really choose to go along with 20 every day. with regard to ght very good benefit we've got to modify our mental and functioning stage as well as take away hpye.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

I in addition perform conceive that any of us don't cargo area to create so these kinds of intoxicated locates inside fx trading, as often many of us perform outsizes our earnings many of us provide turn out to be significantly money grubbing as pocket, 20 pips tend to be so more simply to get everyday on the foreign exchange action.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

dear fx trading ma har aik dealer ki apni tactic hoti hai our har aik apne style ma exchanging krta hai is usually liye kuch dealer kam pips se benefit make krte hain our kuch dealer ziada pips se benefit make krte hain. dear benefit pips par hello depond nai krta balke ap ki great deal measurement kiya hai is usually par become depond krta hai agr ap 0. 50 ki great deal se industry krte hain tu 20 pips kafi hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 398 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)