+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 609 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any possible way to detect the trend early?

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your experience is really in order. When you start trading as a newbie, even if it a demo account you are trading on, but it is more on a live account, there is every tendency that the trader will feel a faster heart beating rate. This is as a result of placing an order out of lack of experience and confidence. For me, I believe it is very natural, but with time, the trader will boost up his trading skills and strategy, coupled with experience. As a result, he won't trade with such panic and heart beating faster tendency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think who is still a beginner, is a bit difficult to detect trends early, because the trend is created from the buyer that he want the price could be even higher than before and also the seller wishes to lower the price , maybe we must looking for the cause of the trend is formed, until we can detecting it early. It is imperative to have a positive approach to things when it comes to choosing the right property owner. The professionals at Positive Real Estate are well versant with the latest in property trends and know how to make the right investments in Australian properties. Only when you make smart ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is agreeable to discover the movement inchoate enough with the serve of a theoretical indicator called bolinger banding. But notwithstanding when doing this you should pass trustworthy that you restraint against unrealistic way gaolbreak as this mightiness ensue to solemn disadvantage in your swap. Use an indicator to reinforcement the bollinger attach when determining the way. it is my opinion it's possible you'll will guess for people with beneficial financial experience regarding that particular combine economy together with practical exploration or simply primary exploration tend to make couple pips on a daily basis however , earliest it is important to make improvements to all by yourself and now have the best experience.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    -I cerebration, with attending to program. Information is a field validity on industry movements. If you essential to see the tendency, you can look at a larger time inclose. As elongate as there is no info, I'm trustworthy a largish instance build is very genuine at determining the inclination. But when the information give be released, should you stop I expect it is pretty thorny to identify the direction before it actually created. But there are ways to key the perceptiveness reversals. (but non of the model is 100% trustworthy). Top target what we can do is to move the disposition. when the taste is generated we may line in that disposition and pass both profits.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can be done to observe the young accomplishment of the perceptiveness, that we statesman to see from the TF M5 see where the way of front, followed by a larger TF, and if all the TF has been demonstrated in the unvarying path, then the being there is also a larger way. especially coupled with the interestingness that supports the route of the appreciation. ya is leya asa hota hay kun ka earlier to market bahut slow hoti hay tumhen trends line show ho jati ha.laken yahen line tumhen 12am ya 1 pm ko nazar nahin aye ge kun kay is time ma market bahut tez hoti hay our tumhen is ke problem nahin hoti hay tum 12am say apna trade shuru karo.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    am a living witness to many of this thing you are talking about. When i was losing as a newbie , I felt so frustrated and thought I will never make it again in forex. I was one day awaken to one reality that if you quit in this free money business, where do you think you can make money. so I braced up myself and take a chance on it . Today I am a celebrity in

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir trend aik indicator hay or jo jo indicator forex mt4 ya mt5 may work kar raha hay to wo aap ko past dikhata hay future nahi dikhata hay to iss kay liya bahtar to yahi hay kay ham intizaar kareen kay kiya horaha hay phir us par analyzing kareen laykin aysa koi zarya nahi hay kay ham ko pahlay say hi pata chal jaay kay market may kiya ho raha hay.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can detect you trend early.But it is very difficult to say 100% purity. You can apply different technical term and using fundamental news.If you have found any major news by fundamental analysis,i think this time can't work any technical term.If you have enough knowledge about currency pair which you give to trade most of the time,you can detect your trend early possible.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By considering and analyzing the possibility that news will be then combine them with such tekhinkal analysis to determine support and resistance points, then you can predict the trend early. The more often we look at the graph, we will increasingly understand sure a large time frame is very good at will be released, should you stop trading and start to pay attention to news.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many possible way to detect trend line but these detections are not perfectly 100% Correct. There is doubt in these price which can be moved any time from lower to higher and higher to lower. This is a great risk. If a person becomes able to detect line 100% person then he will become a richest person in the world. ager aap forex trading ko sahi treeqe se karna chahte hain tu is ke liye zaroori he ke aap market ke trand ko samaj sakien aur is ke liye koi proper way tu nahi he is ke liye aap apne aap ko is kaam me mind lagaien tu jo cheez aap ne khud akhaz karni he wo aap ko kise net pe nahi mile ge beher tu ye he ke demo me kaam karte houe is trand ko study kiya jaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 609 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)