+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 609 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 6087

Thread: Is there any possible way to detect the trend early?

Senior Member adsffdsagfgf is an unknown quantity at this point adsffdsagfgf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A couple of weeks ago on
    Halloween night, I was out with
    some friends when my advisor
    sent me a message to check
    web.mit.edu, right now. It took
    me a few seconds of staring to
    realize that an article about my
    masters thesis work on a
    nonparametric approach to
    detecting trends on Twitter was
    on the homepage of MIT. Over
    the next few days, it was picked
    up by Forbes, Wired, Mashable,
    Engadget, The Boston Herald and
    others, and my inbox and Twitter
    Connect tab were abuzz like
    never before.
    T

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akrami is an unknown quantity at this point akrami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with the appropriate trading trend we can then all be running very well and the risk in trading will be getting smaller because we perform in accordance with the trend and as traders we should always focus and readiness in forex would be very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend ko de4khnay ko janay kay leyeh sub se acha way app kay pass forex factory hai jis mainhum buhat he zaida jaldi trend ka pat kar saktay hain kay trend kis taraf jaye ga kyu kay forex factory main saray pairs ka data ata hai kay kon sa pair kon se time per up janay wala hai or kon sa down.

Senior Member karjo is an unknown quantity at this point karjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to be patient and all will be well with the patient and all need processes and a lull in trading will be very meaningful and we should be able to focus and hard work will be very meaningful and we should be able to focus and it will be very good indeed.trading and trend following will be so potentially profit from the loss, and it was very nice.

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as prosasa kah kam mah hamy yah karna chat ho jsi mah bah ho jata ha jab bah yah lagta tah asa maha muaj bah yah kam achi sa lagta aya ha jab tak mauj apa ko bata hota tha.

Senior Member shahid farooq is an unknown quantity at this point shahid farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaj kal koi b trader blind trade nai karta har bnda trade karny sy hly analysis karta hai aik strategy bnata hai usky baad trade karta hai is liye forex trading mai knowledge bht zaroori hai phir hi aap analysis kar k trend ko folllow kar skty hain

Senior Member belkacem1991 is an unknown quantity at this point belkacem1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ko trend k mutaliq bata detey hane par main to app ko yahi kahon ga k un ki indecations her wqt darust nahi hoti hane nahi ha main samta hoon k agr tum acha trqa sa three month trading ko daya do to ap achi trading kar sakta

Senior Member irbad is an unknown quantity at this point irbad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the possibility that news will be released, and then combine them with such tekhinkal analysis to determine support and resistance News is a major effect on market movements. If you want to see the trend, you can look at a larger time frame.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend can help us to determine when to open a trade Normally during this time reversal will normally take place as well without trend line or indicator it seems to me that i am blind in Forex market then I always scare to come in this state because i didn't know it is going end or not rather than Trend is our rind so trader have to learn how to draw trend line then Thanks for the information about trends I too know that trend important in technical analysis

Member Rehan44 is an unknown quantity at this point Rehan44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bhai jan hm forex market ka trend nahi jan sakty han k q kisi ko b pata nahi hota ha k forex market kab kis tarf ja sakti ha is lai mera nahi khayl k koi ha jis ko ya pata ho k forex market katrend kya ho sakta ha or hamin apnu dimag k sath he trading karna parti ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 609 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)