+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 803 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i feel that the vital issue that you just dont lose and once you got this goal will|you'll|you'll be able to} create cash as a result of once you management your cash by smart strategy like 50pt at TP 30SL and you bought the equal of the quantity of the deals lost and win therefore you've got profit and create some cash and none can garnt to you the quantity precise per month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many people are do not about Forex trade. In Forex trade That vision must be about how much should one earn every day,That is a part of Forex trading and one must accept it for a target of about 30-50 pips as I find it more realistic and achievable target per day. This will be the average earnings, i have heard people making over 5000$ per month in Forex. Forex depends on the size of the lot i trade with but if i trade with 0.10 wich is the most used lot i think 200 pip per trade would be good. not per day because if i am a full time trader and forex is my only source of income i would need much more than 20$ a day ........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As the reference material achievement It depends on the traders and his expreaince and George soros a world's biggest If I was a new beginner in forex this, can sometimes reach but sometimes less than which is consistently the most important thing for me the the maual strategy that he use or the expert advsor that he use and his lot size that it is according to his balance as some traders may earn so he is already no doubt their ability to just put up a target profit of it.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me smajhta hu k averagly forex tarder average hi kmate honge per mnth lkn mere khyal se bht bari bat hai k wo achi tardig kr k acha kmate honge or mere mutabiq ager wo per mnth 250$ b kma lein to un k liye yeh bht hi ziada fiada hoga. is forex main ager hum acah tiome spend karey or is main better kam karey to hum is forex se 255 ya ya phir 35% monthly aram se kama saktey hain

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no any matter that it is full time or part time trader you are in forex market but the main point is that you are a trader in the market of forex and your main ambition is to earn money from forex market.actually a trader can earn unlimited money from forex market because there is no any limit of earning so i have no any idea about average. I believe that the challenge is how much confidence that we can do from the time we are faced with the result of the injury on the calendar, and also at some point we get income so I don't feel necessarily point out what, how much we can do.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most traders nowadays are newbie and they don't have the capacity or the ability to earn consistent profit yet. One thing they should learn in their trading first is how to make their account survive for longer days. Profits should take a back seat first and survival of account is the main goal of every trader to master first. yes. need long tim experience. to be good well on trading I try and trade very carefully and follow the rules so I start my job is safe trade entry. .it depends on your ability and knowledge. If you've got a smart information and good strategy then you will build a smart pips. However, in the forex market is something going to happen because it's important to understand your purpose.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the investors professional 50% to 100% monthly income as professional investors reduced during at that time almost all the costs involved in Forex trading. If the area is she in turn earn more in scalping feelings very good investors can depend on a couple of month-to-month. the cost can continue more than 50 points per day but results that can generate people depends on understanding what's in the market. Therefore, without understanding this type of articles that we can predict not really produce a real investors any connection.:-)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As the reference material. George soros a world's biggest trader considers the achievement of extraordinary profit which he obtained by 36% per yearly.we should be appreciated regardless of my income per day,,, because the forex dalah high-risk investment, so I prefer how secure it from loss,,,,, ye to ap par depend karta hai kay ap forex par kitna work karty hain agar hum full time job kar rahay hain to ap utna hi hard work karty hon gain forex par or ap utna hi zayada kama rahay hon gain forex say to mery khayal main 1500 eki average kafi ho ge ek trader kay liye.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhay earning ki ager baat karay to sab se pehlay yeh aap k balance par depend karta hai k aap ka balance kitna hai or aap ka experience ager theek hai to phir is me acha earn kar skatay hai monthly . Balance ki average aap k margin and calculation par depended hai or wesay bhi sab ka apna trading style hota hai.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business ma koi cheez bhi hatmi nahi hoti aur kuch bhi kahna bohat mushkil hota ha is ka bara ma kayunka yeh aik risky business ha. is ma agar full time trader trading karta ha aur us ka pass acha tajarba bhi ha to maira khayal ha ka 2000 tak earn kar sakta ha per month. per day ka lia agar newbie ha to 20 pips bohat han aur agar expert ha to chaha 100 pips ya ziada bhi use kar sakta ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 803 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)