+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 803 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum forex k trading mien bhut acha earn ker sakty hien mager yeh fix na hai mager hard work ki jy to hum es mien aa ker bhut jayada earn ker sakty hien es lye hard work kery apny lye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-29), Mr Law (2018-07-24)

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forx ke market me hum nahi Kaha sakte hai ki hum per month kitna earn kar skate Haryana par earn Karna bahut mushkil hai or achhi earn karne ke liye humare pass achhi capital bhi hona jaroori hai agar yaha par knowledge or capital nahi hai to risk bahut jada hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Broadly I believe the main question that you just do not drop and if someone will feel the idea of search writing an investment simply because ever since you adjust your amazing expenses with just happy reply really like 50pt on TP 30SL and as a result the passengers make use of that some of our hands burned and consequently have a victory that suits the individual who accepts the money-building intrigue and additionally they will not date you in exact frequency each month and If a trader has a balance and a $ 1000 equity then I think he can easily earn $ 300 to $ 450 with great ease. This includes all types of trades such as long positions as well as short positions and also with low risk so out of danger and if he will take a bit of risk then he can touch up to $ 600 which is also fine ..

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye depend kerta hai app ki mehnat knowledge experience per.tradding mein bohat accha knowledge hona zarori hai.expert people tradding khassa acch earn ker lytay hain.han kabhi loss bhi hojata hai. Ye tradding kernay waleper depend kerta hai.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get 30 to 40 pips per day and get fewer volumes and love to trade with forex, I want to let you know that, if you want to get big profits, you have to invest big capital into forex trading which will be very good for you, I get high profits from forex trading because my investment is huge and I think the most important is that you can afford and if you have this goal, you can save money, because if you can manage your money for a good strategy 30SL PT 50 PT and the amount will lose business and make a profit if you make money, and no one can collect the right month. I think it's easy to achieve profit targets.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the important thing that you do not get rid of and when you reach this goal, you can make money because when you manage your money with a good strategy like 50pt in TP 30SL and you get the same amount of bid lost and win so you got a profit and I think it depends on the trader and his experience and the strategies he's using or the expert advisor he's using and the lot size according to his component because every trader can earn $ 5 to $ 10 per day.

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I consider that important scene that you are not losing and if you get the goal that write the cash because since you lost your cash with a good process like 50pt on TP 30SL and also you feel the equivalent of a good range of deals give up and win pretty much you make money and make money and nobody can give you those two numbers every month. and Forex Profits also rely on initial investment capital. If your initial deposit is only $ 5, you're unlikely to accrue anything larger than $ 10 per month. Assuming that the average forex trader is responsible, serious, read well and patiently, what is the average profit? And what factors play an important role in obtaining cash in forex trading?

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be much easier to make over twenty dollars a day. using a good strategy, controlling greed, controlling emotions on the trade, then you must succeed and get a good profit, otherwise you lose your investment. But some people consider news trade as dangerous which is really beyond me why they think it's dangerous. and I make monthly an average of 20-30% of the total money and I know others make more 100% but I find my percentage makes sense and if assume any good profit percentage due to loss of money is common in forex

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends entirely on capital and trade quality as both are very important and controlling earnings. if we have big capital with good strategy we can get big profit every month but if we have small capital we can get but will profit small and if we have big capital and we do not have enough experience to manage it well, we will reduce it and the income is also small and it depends on your work if you give full time for forex trading and do the hard work so you can get big amount of a month but if you work in forex as part time so you can get the maximum amount. it also depends on your capital and your plan and your strategy, if you invest a large amount so you can earn a large amount of a month.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    It would depend on the capital invested and the experience how much one can earn in a month, also a lot would depend on strategy used, but i think by an average 20-30% a month would be both good and safe too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 803 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)