+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 803 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother according to me aik full time trader ko jo k expert ho us ko per month mere hisab se 2000$ earn kerne chaiye or wo yaha se yeh easily gain ker sakta hai agr wo is business ko samjhta hai tou us k leye earning kerna mushkil nahi. This is not nonadjustable ensue and the monger who can fix it use big seek on uppercase to get the benefit this is chance when you switch without stop decease but some day merchandiser deprivation capital or ending make this way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once released, the indicator was not entirely popular, and it was confined mainly to use in all of Japan and other pockets in Asia. Indicators only popularized on a global scale in the last decade, as traders around the world have taken a renewed interest in the success of the system is important. In addition to being a popular Forex indicator, the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is also used for trading commodities, stocks and futures.
    and i think that there are different types of traders in forex. some have a determined way and they have a regular profit in every month. some kinds of traders also have a merging call regularly also. so it is very difficult to identify the average profit rate. but i think that if any trader trade in a suitable manner i think that he will have 20% profit without risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir its depend on investment, maximum investment give us good profit, and remember one thing if we non experienced traders so we get maximum loss of forex trading, so if you have big investment to invest in trading first learn about trades. It is not a set effect as well as a speculator, which will hire a great place on the money income received this can happen when you do business with from the decrease in the day time, but what long decrease of cash or past profits stopped.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the traders and his experience and the manual strategy that he use or the expert advsor. The important thing that you dont lose and when you got this goal you can make money. because the forex dalah high-risk investment, For full time traders that need to use forex trading as a big time profiting business and have a life with it It depend on your trading style and your trading skill. If you have good skill in scalping, you will makes so much money from your trading everyday. but if we trade with swing trade, we will not get much money everyday

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    About 95% Forex traders make loss before making their first profit.The rest 5% traders make profit which may be equal or more than the loss made by 95%traders.Forex has a big community.It is really very tough to give the accurate amount of money earned by average Forex traders per month.It depends on experience, expertness and capital size of a trder. and it depends on one's capital. if someone have 4000 pips backup in his account, then he can easily earn 400*12=4800 pips per month. but if some ones capital becomes small then it will be difficult form him to manage smart profit because the more back up in your account the less risk is there.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will partly depend on traders, as well as the practical knowledge and also access the wizard, those with work, or maybe your qualified advice, they work as well as its good size in accordance with the harmony is, because some dealers able make $ 5 every day, but another $ 20 per day and the rest of the more than $ 100 per day and soon may be.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earning daily on an average calculating is not an easy task. I feel average earning of around 5 to 10% per week is more than the good earning from Forex trading. If one targets more than this then i feel it is nothing but greed to make more money in less time which is not good for the health of the account which we are trading. and We can set our trading goals and target periodically, some daily, some monthly, some quarterly. Thats nice. But there are these goals that are only realizable according to how the market has acted. For me, i would go on a worst of the worst case scenario and know even when the market does terrible bad as i have thoughts which is hardly the case. I would still come out with 10-50% profit at the end of 1-3 trading months.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is good job. you dont lose and when you got this goal you can make money because when you management your money by good strategy like 50pt at TP 30SL and you got the equal of the number of the deals lost and win so you have profit and make some money and none can garnt to you the number exact per month. je hain mein is baat sey igree karta hon keh keh aap jitna ziada kam karen ge utna hi ziada mehene ki averige nikal sekten hai jitna ziada kam karen ge utna ziada profit kma seken ge

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में आय की कोई सिमा नहीं होती है। यह पूरी तरह से ट्रेडर के ट्रेडिंग ज्ञान, अनुभव और महारत पर निर्भर करता है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग एक शानदार व्यवसाय है और यह लाभ कमाने का एक शानदार विकल्प है। यह बेस्ट ऑनलाइन जॉब है और दिन प्रतिदिन फॉरेक्स मार्केट में काम करने वालों की संख्या बढ़ रही है। ज़्यादातर नए ट्रेडर्स सोचते हैं कि फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग रातों रात अमीर बनने का सरल तरीक़ा है, जो कि ग़लत है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग एक रिस्की बिज़नेस है, और फॉरेक्स एक अस्थिर मार्केट है इसमें मार्केट की स्थिति हर पल बदलती रहती है। अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है।

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would like to say that we should have a planning for monthly income. but we don't get average dollar everyday wet. so if we have a monthly plan then we can gain it. if we don't get 100% then we can get 70% - 80% on our planning. so i think planning is very important for monthly average.
    and this is really dangerous and secret question ..i can say that i m not earning single $ overall now coz i m in overall huge loss..but some are making thousands per month and some are making thousands per day..one of my friend making more than thousand every single trading day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 803 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)