+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 803 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well profit and loss are the part of the trading and it may be possible we face a loss in the end of the month but we do not need to worry about it if our trading is going good then there is not any fixed limit of the average profit because it happens many time that we gain hundreds of dollars in one deal and some time we gain only few profit i think that $600 is per month is fair profit for normal trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khiyaal mey forex trading ko full time nhi kerna chahiy kun kay mai ak studunt hon or mai study kay bad forex trading kerta hon or mai jitni dear kam kerta ho yehi koshish hoti hai kay mai jitna bee kaam keron acha hi ker sakon ta kay mujy loss be na ho or mara time be zaia na ho mai ak plane kay tehat kam kerta hon plane mai to daily baese per bnata hon ta kay mujy problum na ho or jab mera targit pora hota hai to mai trading bnd kr dita hon mai mantly targit 100$ rakhta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the most grievous is that you can open and if you somebody this content, you can economize money, because if you can control your money to a smashing strategy 30SL PT 50 PT and the enumerate is achievement to retro****e playacting and urinate a acquire if you earn money, and nobody can garnt the verbatim month. I believe it's loose to attain the realize take.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think that the important thing that you dont lose and when you got this goal you can make money because when you management your money by good strategy like 50pt at TP 30SL and you got the equal of the number of the deals lost and win so you have profit and yes bro it is good for every trader that thy can earn here much and the Forex has no limit so the traders were also got the money all the month and the trader who have a big capital he can got much profit and earn much and the trader wh0o have a small Capital he can be earn some little

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i believe that the main thing that a person dont lose then when you obtained this goal you can also make money because after you management your hard earned money by beneficial strategy similar to 50pt at TP 30SL so you got this equal of the amount of the deals lost and win therefore you have profit and make some profit and nothing can garnt to you the variety exact every month.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the reference material. Martyr Sorrows is the world's leading bargainer, three sixty five days. The extra profit activities in such a way that he has been a little bit of doubt in their ability to simply put his target and the It depends on a trader and about their trading ways. as you see that as my investment is low i am making around $30 and i am trying to increase them as much as i can.but their are also experienced trader in forex who makes a lots of money and those traders investments are high too.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do think of which the important thing that you just please don't get rid of then when you have this particular objective you can also make cash because when you managing your hard earned dollars simply by great technique. They may require large revenue as well as 2, 000 revenue is sufficient pertaining to regular monthly revenue. so i like how safe that from burning.
    I do not know other what amount they earn daily but i can say that i have a target for the day that is 200$ and i achieved this target easy and for this i trade some time more than 10 and some time only one.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera khayal mai best trader buhat he zyada profit earn karta hai aur ye to ap person per depend karta hai ke wo kesa handle karta hai apni trading ko forex per buhat he acha platform hai trading ke aur forex buhat he acha business hai. For every trader would have been different. Senior trader mepunyai income greater than beginners. Because she had settled in the market with the situation anyway .. In business gains more mainstream ..

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ek forex trader hun aur main daily 100 pips ko earn kernay ka mind bna ker hi trade kerta hun but trade kay end main 50 to 70 pips mil hi jatay hain aur mery lya ye enough hai aur ye merfay lya buht importance rakhtay hain aur main itnai income ager ek din main earn ker skta hun tu per month mry income buht zyada ho jati hai aur main kisi bhi loss ko jald recover ker sakta hun

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beautifully, i believe the primary feature you'll dont reduce and if most people picked it aim at writing earnings towards fact if you care our price through acute notion such as 50pt on TP 30SL additionly yourselves captured our result in among the amount of your daily sale suffered a loss of then gained and thus people employ make money and then territory money and in addition no one are able to garnt with you a bit code definite monthly. and I don't apprehend specifically however the typical trader's world features a monthly income however in my opinion the best monthly income is higher than 100% inspiration if but that might be terribly less time and higher incomes us we have a tendency to go away forex way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 803 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)