+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Banned aajy is an unknown quantity at this point aajy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Each Forex Trader said at his on this question.
    No, really, what can you say about that?
    What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?
    I just interesting your opinion
    nabvois uyhfsjdv fsdiohf egbf sdihgsdjf vivuyhsd jvoivu dsoiufesj fdsof ujnf osdu9fvjnv o9ucvj nsdlfujsc vsldgjhn ;vcy 8u hdslkguysdhv oiufdghd9 sfodis udskj yugdsoihvdvu sdjfjkcxv ufvnkjsuds oif yhvb ouv svdoiuhdsfvoi xcuhds viosdfu8usfd osdfuijlks fujfrsg

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello jani yes this good question i think that the most of the trader dont know a lot of currencies for me i never take 100$ currency and i dont know how it is but the eur i know little bit about it and about the movment of this currencies it all about the news and the traders and the central bank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well currencies each country were different, we know that money use in this modern life as instrument of payment. Each country have different currencies and they need to do export import to grow their local economic, and it let forex as open market to formed each pair of currency. It can happen because there is super bank who rule as open market.
    Need money for your deposit, please Join in this forum -->>https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=40679

Banned muhammad ahmad is on a distinguished road muhammad ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ka bara main main ya kaho ga ka ya bohat hi acha business ho sab log is ko jon kary main nay kafi earn kia ha forex sa is main currency ki exchange ka karobar hota jis main ap asane sa work kar laty hain

Banned Mahmood ul hassan is on a distinguished road Mahmood ul hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me currances ki maloomat ka hona bohat hi zaroori he kiunke forex ka saara kaam ka daro madar is maloomat per hi he aap ko pata hona chahiye kis cheez ke efact se kosi currance per acha ya bura faraq pere ga

Banned niceboy is an unknown quantity at this point niceboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    currances ka bare me itna pata hona hi kaafi hota he ke aap jis currace me trading kar rahe hain is ki market me kiya ehmiyet he aur is ki kitni value he aur kis currance ka asar is ke up and down per perta he ye trading ke liye kaafi he

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a really basic question. you ought to learn plenty about forex market. currencies are major issue and you trade with currencies by shopping for and selling.
    if you do purchase one currency and sell another and therefore the currency that you bought will increase in worth then you certainly will get profit. this will be the principle behind forex.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap jub is forex mainn currency pairs per trade lagao to ap is main eur/usd main trade lagao is se ap ko loss nahi h ga ye pars bohat achey hain ye ap ko acha profit day gay

Senior Member samiraddawa is an unknown quantity at this point samiraddawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that We are here for getting the best knowledge about doing better in the forex trading. And the main things are currencies and other commodities alsso available by the favored of ours brokers. We need to know everything about a certain currency pair because we can't do betters if we wanna know about all of them at a times. A single informations can be changed the ways of lifes of a traders !!

Senior Member hisou is an unknown quantity at this point hisou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mujhe to forex market ke baare me zayada nahi pata kyun ke me to abi new hun is market me magarmere dost ne mujhe bataya tha kee forex market me currencies par sab se zayada trading hoti hai aur in ki forex market me bohot zayada demand hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)