+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1290

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency trading business has one value of additional currencies not the same as him. India rupee as money, has a targeted value along U.S. currency. In this business any change in an value of a targeted currency towards additional currencies, we tend to can take advantage to be able to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ziani is an unknown quantity at this point ziani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are here for getting the best knowledge about doing better in forex trading. And the main things are currencies and other commodities alsso available by the favor of our brokers. We need to know everything about a certain currency pair because we can't do better if we wanna know about all of them at a time. A single information can change the way of life of a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For those who have time or funds, you will discover a lot of approaches to earn further income like from active involvement in multi-level promoting, internet site development, property investment, residential construction security, and so on. Trading in Forex (foreign exchange) is also one more way of creating that additional ...

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am master in economics so i like to always be a part of economy so i know most of currencies in the world as well i always keep in mind all the movement of world economy as well every countries currency.

Banned abitrader is an unknown quantity at this point abitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for your post. I think in forex we trade the real currencies and in a currency pair one is called the base and other is called the quoted or bid currency.The procedure is simple there are lot many people as well as the banks are holding the lots of currency and we buy or sell these and get the profit. Good job to you.

Senior Member H1candle is an unknown quantity at this point H1candle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, forex is best job. Forex trading is dependent on exchanging currency exchange business even as discover on this fx prices coming from all currency exchange pairs are generally improving or reducing thus that way should you acquire or advertise currency exchange you may obtain revenue or burning thus this is actually the simple strategy. Have nice pips.

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two types of exchange rate.One is fixed exchange rate another is floating exchange rate.This forex market is all about floating exchange and is totally a representation of buyer and seller.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency in the forex market means that if i am a pakistan and i went to united kingdom so my currency will be change because united kingdom currency is dollar so i change my pakistani currency with dollar and trader is selling and buying all these currencies in all over the world.

Senior Member peewmilon is an unknown quantity at this point peewmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    stock markets means each nations around the world worth and it also may possibly transform frequently and these kinds of alterations creates the actual dealers to trade and make gains from the variances in the price ranges consequently i'm talking about information about foreign currency trading i am aware.

Banned rashed10 is on a distinguished road rashed10's Avatar
    Thanks
    WE ca have to make some real money an so that we cna have tom we can have to make some real money an so thart we cab ga trap make some real money an so that we cna ahve to amke some real moenya ns o that we can have to make somer eal moeny..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)