+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1290

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Senior Member sojib10 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each and every Forex trader explained with his / her for this query.
    Absolutely no, genuinely, exactly what do an individual say this?
    Precisely what Do you know In relation to Сurrencies And also Just how can It Industry Upon The forex market?
    I simply exciting the judgment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Syed rusan is an unknown quantity at this point Syed rusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    currency is the money of difference country. maximum product of forex market is currency. forex currency is the pair of the money of two country. the second currency rate is work as a posit of first currency rate of pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me trade karna koi eassy bat nahi he hmare pass asha experince and knowledge ka hona bhut jaruri he kyo ke order place akrna bhut eassy hota he forex me lekin order ko profit me badlana bhut hi hard hota he so forex itna eassy nhi

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that each currency value represents the strength of the economy of the relevant country/ies. So for Euro if the economy of Europe is booming then Euro will rise and will fall for opposite.

Banned adnan1 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreign exchange is about dealing currency exchange business even as we notice in this foreign exchange market prices of all currency exchange sets tend to be increasing or perhaps decreasing and so that way if you invest in or perhaps sell currency exchange then you can acquire earnings or perhaps burning and so here is the basic concept because this specific forex trading give all of us possibility to acquire earnings.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have depth knowledge about understanding the valuation of each currencies. I generally watch the economy development of Europe and USA and comparing their economical condition I do either long position or short position in EURUSD currency pair.

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each money offers a cost of the other moneys different from him or her. India rupee when currency, offers one specific cost on the American dollar. Beneath Forex trading any kind of improve in the cost of a specific money against additional moneys, we mandates worth to this.

Banned faisalishaq174 is an unknown quantity at this point faisalishaq174's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you need to grasp concerning the currencies 1st then you wish to grasp the tools and techniques that area unit required to trade those pairs . i know and take a look at to review the basics of currencies 1st and economic impact of the news on currency prices . based on that i attempt to trade the pairs

Senior Member Kashif.Rizwan is on a distinguished road Kashif.Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is all about buying and selling currency business as we see in this forex market prices of all currency pairs are increasing or decreasing so in this way .if you buy one currency and sell another and the currency which you bought increases in price then you will get profit.this is the principle behind forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)