+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Banned goppi678 is an unknown quantity at this point goppi678's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that all currencies are move as per resistance and support or even moved by this "indicator" influence. I prefer to believe that currencies move by its demand, supply and some expectation of traders who involve with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ArslanKhalid is on a distinguished road ArslanKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex trading business is a good business in the world ham ko forex trading business k bary main aik acha knowledge k sath sath aik acha experience hasil krna ho ga...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member toyib88 is an unknown quantity at this point toyib88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand about it, I am a beginner in forex trading, so I followed your thread just learning, so I gained knowledge and can make my trading is growing.

Banned mrcoco is an unknown quantity at this point mrcoco's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is all about buying and selling currency, business as we see in this forex market prices of all currency pairs, are increasing or decreasing so in this way if you buy or sell currency then you can get profit or loss, so this is the basic idea as this currency trading give us opportunity, to earn profit..

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend in different parts of the world different currencies are used for doing business.And they all need currencies of different countries to deal with each other.So they exchange their currencies in Forex market.The most commonly traded currency in the world is US dollar.I also mostly trade in major currency pairs only.

Senior Member knwabdki is an unknown quantity at this point knwabdki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I know currency because as i brought up i saw as a thing which can buying every thing and it called currency. Every country have their owned as a currency and they have some value prices in each as a other's currency. And in Forex in exchanging the currency in to other we earned as ours profits !

Senior Member VENKATARAMANAVARADA is on a distinguished road VENKATARAMANAVARADA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading will always be depends upon the currency value fluctuation..this fluctuations will be happen because of that country business up and downs and central banks up and downs..

Banned rajekkilimao is an unknown quantity at this point rajekkilimao's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mybe that You need to understand concerning the currencies primary next you have to know the equipment in addition to be as a techniques which are had to deal these frames. I know in addition to seeked to be researched as the basics associated with currencies primary in addition to fiscal result in the news in currecny prices. According to which i seek to deal the actual frames !!

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I need to know about currencies is that the are measured in pairs and every currency is not working alone they are monitored with respect to other currencies and may a change in a certain curruncy change the pair you are monitoring and so you have to monitor more than 1 pair in order to get more precise analysis

Banned akfoventure is on a distinguished road akfoventure's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai main na froex main trading k bary main net sa sekha hai aap be kise be info k leya aap net ko use kary curreny rates sab kuch pata chal jata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)