+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 133 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term strategy.

Member trina7 is on a distinguished road trina7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your valuable strategy for sharing. but i can not attach it on my trading platform. can you please help me? i am really very excited for your new indicator. but how can i attach it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned intal is an unknown quantity at this point intal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer short time trading. Because it's risky business and we must take it as a part time job to increase our Income.if we learn a huge knowledge and gain a lot of experience then we can trade profitably in short time and get huge profit from it..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member valolaga is an unknown quantity at this point valolaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My marketing cards. {This is risky, and we extended the financial advantage to the area of the part-time job is a big learning ... Big heavy |} data and expertise, in less time, and you can get a lot of use out of it.

Senior Member happy11 is an unknown quantity at this point happy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me long term strategy is very useful and very important to trade in Forex market.When a Forex trader follow a long term strategy he will work with a good plan.His strategy will help him to make a good profit and help him to be a successful trader in Forex trading.

Senior Member ajitbain2013 is an unknown quantity at this point ajitbain2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I prefer short time trading. Because it's risky business and we must take it as a part time job to increase our Income. If we learn a huge knowledge and gain a lot of experience then we can trade profitably in short time and get huge profit from it.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    however good this trading strategy for a long term traders could look like i still think that using the forex price action trading strategy is still the best because the market is more dynamic than we are looking at it and i think that we need to trade the forex market in a way that will suit the market and give us profits.

Banned fekher is on a distinguished road fekher's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks bro , it has been a while since i stopped scalping and focused on developing my skills on long term strategies
    i have to say , they are way much profitable than what i have been used to .

Senior Member mafiamafi is an unknown quantity at this point mafiamafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In addition to the short term Mercantilism. It is risky, and that it should have a section about how to expand our financial benefit. If we tend to study a Brobdingnagian | great year} -get a large amount of information and knowledge so we manufacture and marketing takes a lot of benefits from it.

Banned siful001 is an unknown quantity at this point siful001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I favor short period of time exchanging. Since it can be high risk organization along with we've got to get it as being a in their free time employment to raise each of our Cash flow. in case many of us find out a tremendous know-how along with achieve a great deal of expertise and then you can buy and sell profitably to put it briefly occasion and have enormous cash in on the idea.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai long term trade tab hoti hai jab ap k pass ik bhut he acaha knowlege hota hai ap knowlge k sath he ki trade long term k leyay active kar sakty hain magar long term karany ka kafi faida bhea hai ik tou ap ko profit kafi acha milta hai aur ap pairs bhea kafi use kar skty hain is mai....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 133 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)