+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term strategy.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The long-term trading strategy is relatively safer than the short term. But traders who use this strategy to prepare large amounts of capital, and the level of profits obtained is also smaller, if measured in terms of percentage. It takes a very large strength margin to handle floating, which may only reach hundreds of pips, before heading to the main trend. Therefore, for novice traders, with limited financial capacity, they may not trade with this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to teach someone like Ranjeet, who has a lot of strategic plans for me, and I have a lot of strategies for him. I have a lot of work to do in my life, I have to stay away from my family because I am going to stay in the city for dinner. I would also like to teach a lesson for strategic purposes such as

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear I think this is a good strategy, in Forex trading I have tried many strategies but most of the strategies don't work well, I think long-term strategies are better than short-term strategies. In a short-term strategy, traders cannot get money from Forex trading constantly so that the long-term strategy will be good. and waise to the Ho Chota account, to the long-term trading business, Siti, Hai, Hong Kong hota Hai, long term to Bada Capital Liye Hi ho, Jiske pass Bada Nahi Capital Hai, long-term capital wo bhi low, huh.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge to trade ... I am only with one who studies this and will register on the demo to try. and I even believe the fact that long-term, long-lasting trading is the most appropriate and beneficial for keeping MM at a very safe low level, less than 5 percent. With long periods of time, we can set a higher focus, such as taking benefits at 80 pips or 100 pips. While with a small MM, it only provides little benefit. That's why many investors don't like to do this, but the situation will say what will do long or short sentences generally investors prefer long-lasting businesses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

darakan (2019-06-29)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dareking buhat shukria apne ye stretagy share ki he main ne eisi buhat sari stretagies aur rang barange indicators bhi try keiye hin magar main ne feel kiya he ye sab stretagies aik waqat min akhir bara nuqsan deiti hin hum agar sakoon se trading karna chahte hin tu hum forex trading ko achi tarha se samjhin first us k bad khud chart ki study karin candle stick ko follow karte hue money management k sath trading karin tu hum kafi bari earning kar sakte hin.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main caise is the strategy you use to go to Jakarta hoon, make sure you are interested in ho, to play without any PDF files download karle, usmein is a strategy for bare mein sab kuch likha hai, kaise aapko use because hi, aur kaise nahi . and this is a very good and functioning strategy, Thank you very much for sharing with us. I tried using it. At first I tasted my demo account. Then I applied my real account.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

maju (2019-06-24)

Member mario67 is a jewel in the rough mario67 is a jewel in the rough mario67 is a jewel in the rough mario67's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends, my long-term strategy is to look at the D1 time frame because it makes it easy to open positions in the trade that reduce losses I trade more to take to the weekly swing

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The full applause for now arrives to give that long-term approach and I believe this is clear when using crystal-clear photos that you distribute to realize better and I realize this is useful. and ye achchi baat hi, ki aapne is a strategy for saath aur bhi indicator combined with the strong isko aur bhi hai pisang, kahunga ki jaisa aapko thik lagta hai, aapko ushi tarah se is the strategy you use because of chahiye.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though it may be short-term stratigies and kartaa hoon. You may be able to ray your equity kam or hain. Long term, if you hold time, you will be salayat nahee rakhtaa. knowledge rakhnaa achaa hoota hi aap koo kesi na zaroorat time par saktee hi.kafi achee stratigies share kee hi aap nay maybe par demo essay try karoo gaa. and to get the best from your long-term trading practices, you need to use a certain strategy, long-term trading will appear as a more stable financial vehicle compared to its short-term version

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to comment on this topic, then add an email address to your organization. If you want to talk about something that is very difficult to understand, then you have a good time to talk to them, but if you are interested in learning that you are interested in learning, then you have to make sure that you have a great time! I am sorry to say that I have waited till I can say that ... I do not know how to do it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)