+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term strategy.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, I prefer buying and selling shorter time. Just because it is a dangerous small business together with us must go as a part-time career to improve our own cash flow. when we all find great knowledge along with gaining a lot of practical knowledge then we can make the industry certainly profitable in other words and get huge profits from this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI dear the main tu abhi yahan hon new or just one month howa hay iss liya main tu apni koi bhee strategy nahi rakhta abhi lakin dear ap to the achi strategy again or main yeh hi kahoon not kay hamain so that it acha capital hay tu long-term trading hi karni chiya kuoon kay iss said that we missed the opportunity we were to be successful or successful in the results of latay hian. and long tearm stragitr is very good for big investors and profitable for big investors biggner doesn't start using long tearm trand. they start with a short and then long tearm trand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai apki your strategy is just imaginary se tou bahout benefits the guardian he ho gi.leken I think you are bahout he muskil hai har strategy of our new traders tou only the main fantasy as ko hamri mushkil sey he smajh sakta hopefully. and I advise you for classical analysis. You can place 1 or 2 indicators. You will see the results are the best strategies in forex

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I like short time communication. as a result, it is a risky business and that we must make it a part-time job to expand our financial benefits. if we have a tendency to learn huge, very large information and acquire expertise, we can trade productively in a short time and find exploitation. and so that you long-term trading strategy mein fayda de sakta hain for only liye kafi achi baat hain kyunki aisi main hi ek strategy search kar raha tha jo long term mein fayda demi, bhaiya ji main isko karunga try

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks but i think this is a long term strategy but yeh day trader kay liye nahi or aik or baat kay iss forum per jo bhi trader or hai wo pasay banay ata hi or i think kay new trader ko long term strategy nahi kari chahaye iss say loss bhut zadaa hoo shakta hi future trading allows more and more profit to be obtained but requires more amount then spot trading because margin value can be located anywhere. I have never tried it, but I will try it right away. Meanwhile, how do you use this extracted file? do I need to drag it to a graph or something else?

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, we learn a lot of knowledge and gain a lot of experience so we can trade profitably in a short time and get a big profit from it. In short, a small MM only provides a small profit too. That's why many traders don't like to do this. and a strategy to gain profit is needed, in all kinds of ways, some are expected to guess the price, there is also the opportunity to see market estimates with short, there are also short-term strategies to take advantage of current opportunities without estimated time, and there are old ones with sufficient margins great for survival.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your efforts, brothers and sisters, good strategies managed to earn a lot of money through brilliant strategies to achieve big profits and we can move beyond failure and start from the road to wealth and long-term strategies are always profitable for traders because long-term strategies have more little chance of loss so that every successful trader chooses to have a long-term strategy.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai long-term trading tab hoti hi jab ap k pass ik bhut he is aca knowlege hota hi ap knowlge k sath he ki long-term trade k leyay active kar sakty hain magar karany long term karany kafi faida bhea hi ik tou ap kaf profit acha milta hi aur ap pairs bhea kafi use skty hain is mai. and I like the exchange of time. Because it can be a high-risk organization and we have to get it as their free time job to improve each of our cash flows. just in case many of us find out great skills along with achieving a lot of expertise and then you can buy and sell profitably to make it a short chance and have big money in ideas.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i smajhta hu k long-term strategy if it is useful hoskti only for me liye jin k pass capital acha hi or jis k pass capital acha nai hi wo a long term strategy use nai kr skta or na we tarding ach tra ct hai or ache capital ka hona bht zaruri hi and I think the long-term strategy is very good, because of the lower risk and we also trade with a large calculation of mm, so I think of examples of long-term trading styles that are safer than scalping. and I think it depends on our patience because the long term is likely to get a little in a long time.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently in a short period of commercialization. Because this is a risky business, and we need to work to increase the value of our orbit on time. If we become a big Festival you have a lot of expertise and knowledge, how we can be a good time to practice and have a big advantage. and, I like fast commercialization. Risky business, we have great results, that's great. The large work area expands financial gain, if we tend to learn what must be taken is data and hours Big time we can easily trade take production and get more experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)