+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 891 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Junior Member waseemdaniyal will become famous soon enough waseemdaniyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes offcourse agar ap aik professional forex trader ho to ap monthly acha earn kar skte hain ho sakta hai ke unlimited profit bhi earn kar sakte hain but zyada risk bhi theek nahi hota aur profession trader kam risk pe work karta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waseemdaniyal For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading system used by professional traders may be different from what we use, and they have tested the system so that it can produce consistent profits in trading, and of course they also use it with great discipline. Actually professional traders will not set their targets to high to be difficult to achieve. They need consistency rather than high rewards. And, we must realize that professional traders will feel enough even though their targets appear small in percentages, because they usually manage large equity accounts which each percentage means a lot! However, after all, 20% per month (meaning 1% per day) is a rational target for everyone who pursues consistency with low or medium capital in their equity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29), Unregistered (1)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get 20% per month if you have big money so 20% of it will be good and you can take risks with it but if you have short capital so 20% will be less and you can make it easy and the idea is that we can take risks . Professional traders have a profitable strategy. and have large capital. very different from novice traders. Beginners must understand that when he comes to the forex market, there is a lot of work to do as FX traders. He will sit down and study the market risk side.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that this is very natural and can be done is to achieve professional and experienced in the forex sector this ratio, which may be a little also for professionals like him where I know people with extraordinary experience investigate rates of 50 percent per month or more than that too and therefore this is natural. The possibilities are very easy, maybe greater than 50% or maybe more, but there must be a good way to get lots of points and a very good strategy to achieve high profits in a short time or a fixed monthly income from forex trading and forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think this topic might be a professional treader who can make $ 100 a day but I can earn $ 10 per day so it's a lot different for us, a very bad thing but a professional treader is very good because he always wins by forex but some time I lost in forex. Professional traders can get more than that because they try to trade perfectly in the forex market and most of the time they try to trade for the long term so they can create huge profits from a single trade. so you can also try to trade for the long term to get more profits.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's possible to make 200% a month from Forex for professional trading. A professional trader makes more than 200% in a month from Forex. It's very small for them to make 20% in one day. I think they can make 20% in one day. Professional traders do not trade gambling they trade depending on market movements. In fact, I myself have so far been in the education stage and have not traded in real accounts so far, but my personal opinion is that capital management issues vary from dealer to other, there are people who like to trade high Plaut and achieve 100% profit from capital in two trading days and there likes to trade a small plaut to handle large losses safely so that each dealer has his own strategy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have good skills and in my opinion it is not a big task for professional traders and they can easily benefit and there are some people who achieve that and they will be winners. Actually I think this will make it possible for professional Forex trading traders to get 20% in a month. Trader Bcz is a professional trader and he knows that how to make money by trading well. But it's not possible for a beginner to get 20% a month.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Disease, the average beginner trader who is initially interested in forex trading programs can make people get rich quick. It is true that in forex is very promising for people to get rich and make the poor suddenly suddenly, at first glance it may like the characteristics of gambling, and I initially thought that forex was no different from gambling, but once we entered and then studied deep, finally I conclude that forex is not a number of guessing games for gambling, but the numbers of formulas are combined with our own social and psychology. So the conclusion of forex is not as easy as we imagined at the beginning, too much to control, especially controlling ourselves as the culprit. To be successful in forex you must be very careful and very experienced, if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get money making tricks from forex

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a trader to trade with good discipline, but I think consistently, to get it for me, sometimes I and it can make more than 5% all possible, here is the difficult side to trade calmly and consistently, as we usually do income from this project that can make it happen. That's possible, I know some people who can get around 100% a day. But, he is pro trading with big capital. I know on several social sites. So, I think everything is possible in forex as long as we have knowledge. Many traders do not have a good system and management to make their capital growth. But, if we just want to make it safe, I think 20% a month is enough. It's better than we save our money in the bank.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20% per month is possible, especially with a professional trader, I think he follows a good strategy and good money management, because he produces between 1% and 3% per day, that seems a good method for me. yes of course if a trader becomes a professional, his income will be more than 20% every month because he will control risk and will manage his money well and by adding capital he will increase the volume of lots too so that his income will be far away but not everyone can do this risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 891 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)