+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 891 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, ofcourse they can earn 20% Daily on Main Balance, but Main balance should be good amount atleast 150 dolor for better trading, Account in Cent its also good for trader, but i suggest to my firend to open more then one Account, Company and forum allow me to further trading yes, you can get a 20% per month, if you have a good chance and because of all that the idea itself has an important role to play in the relationship to specialty dealers and they, as well as there only these benefits are many people as achieve.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it's too possible for a professional forex trader to earn 20% a month only with scalping strategy, and i know more professional traders that realize more that 70% every month
    and Avoid... There's no doubt that hence. If perhaps the following individual you actually brought up listed here includes 26 ages expert undoubtedly he then can be revealing the fact for the reason that exclusively extensive practical experience around foreign currency gives a individual a fringe plus technique your dog seriously sought. You could start to examine her technique by using a small amount with choice and then determine for your own when it is truly worth shelling out by using the pup. with thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex is the nice job in the world. yes it is possible to earn 20per month if you have good skills and as per me it is not at all a big task for professional traders and they can make easily those profits and there are several people who acheieve that.like job. yes of course my friend not only experts a normal trader also can trade the forex more than the 20% of the their account balance they have to do only thing is dedicated work in the Forex trading

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible that a forex currency trader could be earning 20% account profits every month. But to be a better trader, we should focus on learning and consistency. Once profits are made monthly, we should be happy 20% I think it is too small at least we are targeting about 40% per month with a 2% risk I think we can get it, we only need to aim to be consistent and disciplined course, then everything we can get, just need a little effort

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea, this is possible when every traders take the forex business as their professional business. And when they may be able to learn the rulls of forex, acquire knowledge and others and then they may earn such kinds of ammounts. But the professional traders have to remain confident and should take it easy than serious.
    and it is possible and indeed many of which proved to be especially if you get the highest profit in question surely even more while the average pecapaian there that could reach as much as it is, it can be achieved because of long experience and after passing through various difficulties and disadvantages

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, but sometimes the sense of satisfaction is what sometimes keeps us from feeling satisfied a profit of 20% in a month when we have a large capital then with gains of 20% within one month of your balls feel satisfied, but if you use a capital of $ 100 I think you do not would be satisfied with a 20% gain in one month. Yes i think this is possible because the froex is all about the experience and practice,, so i think that if a man is doing this job fro almost 25 years so definiaty he has wonderful knowledge and you should take advantage of it.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20% in a month is realistic and quite achievable target and i dont think it is going to be really difficult for an experience trader to meet this target. When we have such a moderate target positive thing is that we can effectively apply risk mangement technques and achieve the target risk free or with very low risk.
    and it is possible my friend, I mebuat 50% profit every day even though I am not a professional trader, the key to making a consistent profit is patience and perseverance to learn the trading system that you think is comfortable for you to use ..

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is possible to earn 20% per month if you have good skills and as per me it is not at all a big task for professional traders and they can make easily those profits and there are several people who achieve that .well this all about the capital i mean if you have big money so the 20% of it will be good and you can risk with it but if you have a short capital so the 20% will be more less and you can make it easy well the idea is that we can risk with small money but we cant with big one .

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think it is possible,get a profit of 20% a month is very possible.for professional traders and they can make easily those profits,amounts of investment and see for yourself if it's worth investing with him.
    and Earning 20% of the capital is not a difficult work.It is so easy.A new trader can earn this in a month.A trader who has been trading in Forex for 25 years can easily make over 100% profit.So it is really a false speech if a 25 years experienced trader says that he only earns 20% of the capital per month.But it is sure that less than 20% profit by a 25 years experienced trader is really impossible.I am sure that if i become experienced and my capital is large, i will make my capital double.I am very keen to earn from Forex.But my capital is small.Only 38 dollar.But i think it is not impossible to earn $8 from this capital.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems that there is no doubt. Minimize really knows that only 20 percent, said. Ettore book open expert % (> 90% success rate is more than an asset, if you put a check mark, lift) and the authenticity of the enormous dimensions of the business can establish a lot of income. (D) income and good agreement is generally available and directed. Smart investors generate monthly Thann 20%. However, they have for their efforts during their initial monetary transaction. so, you have to give the first attempt and had to modify the market and then you can create more than 20% for month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 891 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)