+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have confidence in me to use manual trading and more trading can help me in this trade with manual trading because I don't need to think about trading controlled by robots and I don't like using robots in trading. This is because I often damage my account when trading. In addition, the problem of internet connection resulted in account loss as a result I often did not have time to close trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

tong (2019-08-26)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it turns out that MACD is a long period of time, yeah, I just know. about a short period of time which indicator is better to use? I still don't know about using the time frame in this indicator. and a larger TF is better for this EA to be used for the swing position, and we only make adjustments in the trailing setting because this EA setting can be changed but when we swing, the trailing setting is better to use greater than 50 (original from MT4) or use around 120- Setting trailing 170 pips and also using Stop loss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

biru (2019-08-28)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used forex robots, this is very dangerous for new traders and small investment traders, so I have never chosen robots and EAs, I always use my own analysis and my own manual trading strategy. Manual trading is the best for all. but I think there are many other traders who use forex robots because this forex robot or automated trading system is very easy to use for someone who can't trade or doesn't have time to trade but for me because I don't have a lot of funds to trade so I can't use forex robots, because I know forex robots need huge funds to trade

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your post is very good and very useful ... but when I open EA, I see that there is a sign that this robot is only available in Demo Acc. for the full version, please PM blah..bla..bla ..
    So the robot that you share is rubbish, because we can't use it in our original acc. one more, are you going to share your experience using this robot?

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people try to trade with EA and fail because they don't optimize and continue testing their first EA and run on their live account; after they destroyed their account they got angry and shouted to all the EAs. and Due to market alliances, there are always opportunities for several periods from Start-Trending or from Trending-Ranging; One EA only functions in the same situation as Manual trading which can only handle in one situation because EA is also the basis of Manual trading.

Yes there is no Holy Grail and I agree with Manual Trading. There is no 100% EA BUT if we can use money management that is good and right. We can make it as long as we're not greedy.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know anyone who has big capital will think of taking such a risk or he will try to test it on a micro account because this is a big risk for him and for me, I personally prefer to trade the Forex trading market in a far conservative way. I personally think that to aggressively trade the Forex market or any market related to the investment business, it is not trading at all. That is what we call gambling in any sense.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

lanmark (2019-08-16)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot / EA I think this only helps us in doing OP, if we release 100% on the robot, chances are we will experience a loss and not last long, because the robot may also have maturity. and I think robots work in certain ways. if the market opposes it, it fails to stop losses. Because the robot is program based and cannot do anything except the program.

regards

14. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

andi (2019-08-15)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I do not use any EA to trade forex. because I have not found an EA that is profitable for me. I tried a lot of EAs on my demo account and at first everything worked after that became the worst. and I have never used a forex robot. because manual trading is the best choice and I only use it. because robots don't have intelligence compared to our brains and maybe you lose it. so don't ever use a robot

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you mean by forex robot. I am a new user in forex trading. I do not know more about forex robots. can anyone say anything about that?
    I use an automated trading system that I personally developed based on technical analysis using a scaling or average strategy. In my opinion, manual trading is the best way and learn and make big money from the Forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast