+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 454 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayaal main to foraa bilkul koi bhi trad ni lagani chye balky markit ka wit ker k dobara markit trend ko wach ker k hi trad lagani chye q k aik dum dobara trad lagany sy aap ka sub kuch loss bho ho sakta hy jo aap ny eran kya hy depends on capital you have, in my case I started with 1000 dollars and in 1500 had made five days , only then remove gains and continue with the initial capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

RKumar (2020-08-02)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no bhai agr ma 100 $ earn kr lu ga to ma agli trade start ni kro ga q k greed bht e harmful hoti ha for traders. agr ma dobara trade strat kr do aur unfortunateley market mra against chali jae to mera to 100 $ b zaya ho jaya ga. is lia agr ap 100 $ earn krty han to ap ko patience rehna chaya aur wait krna chahya thora. agar koi trading signal milta hai toh meh pakaa trade karta hu kyuki ye hi trading ka rule hai or hum apni trading ka target sirf 100 dollar lekar nahi lekar chal sakte boht traders kafi profit banate hai toh woh bhi fear se aise strategies nahi use karte jisme woh trading opportunties hi miss kar de.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikihy forex trade ka ik bhut he big rule hai aur wo yai k humy yaha par kabhi bhi laluch nahe karna chayaya balky humy smooth working sekhni chayay jou k bilkul real aur good way sai hoti hai jis ko hum easyly kar sakty hain magar traders aysa nahe karty hain wo zayadh jaldi rich banny k chakkart mai money loss kar daity haon.. nice question..agar aisa ho to har koi lalach krta ha agar 100$ earn ho gaya to us ka dil kary ga kash 50 ya 100$ aur earn kr lu ma trading seekh gaya hu ..but wo loss ki taraf chala jata ha,,isi liyea to senior trader kehty han k emotion ko control me rakh kr trading lagani chahiyea

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course I actually consider that make 100$ profit monthly is not really hard to do but you have to make sure that you have good trading skill and also have big enough capital for your trade, because if you have no trading skill and also have not much money to make deposit make big profit trading target is only wasting time and only a dream that never come true will analysis the market and wait for the another good time where can earn something trade will happen if one trades on a longer period and if a trader's is long term trader obviously profits very good and you are in the business if you are making such an amount .

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear of course I also think that if i made a profit of $100 then what I would do is to withdraw the profit and be very careful when I am trading because I meant lose more accidentally too , what goes around comes around. Just learn to trade forex with skill rather than trade forex by luck it won't pay in the long run. It is good to get success in trading business and we know that if we can trade with confidence then we can easily get success in trading, traders need to develop a trading strategy and trading with trading skill can give us good profit.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always good to prepare in advance. On the weekend, when the markets are closed, study weekly charts to look for patterns or news that could affect your trade. Perhaps a pattern is making a double top and the pundits and the news are suggesting a market reversal. This is a kind of reflexivity where the pattern could be prompting the pundits while the pundits are reinforcing the pattern. Or the pundits may be telling you that the market is about to explode. Perhaps these are pundits hoping to lure you into the market so that they can sell their positions on increased liquidity. These are the kinds of actions to look for to help you formulate your upcoming trading week. In the cool light of objectivity, you will make your best plans. Wait for your setups and learn to be patient. (For information on determining what the market's telling you, read Listen To The Market, Not Its Pundits.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

VGA (2020-07-15)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se agar app ko ek he trde mai 100$ tak ki profit ho jati hai fer app ko new trde tabi lagni chahi aa jab app es kam mai achi trding karte hai es kam mai fer hume pehle chart ko achi tara se analysis karna chahi aa fer hume es kam mai trde karni chahi aa bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussinesss hai bai saab ji Yes dear I actually think that if i can get 100$ profit through one trade i will not open an additional order in same time. As a result of i have tested this particular and i fall short to obtain profit through subsequent order. Whenever i obtain a good amount of profit through a order my risk getting mentality turn out to be a lot of strong and i press order while not correct analysis.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

VGA (2020-07-15)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai bohot sare traders ke liye $100 of profit in a day unai abtak ka sabse bada ek din ka profit hai. Agar aap $100 daily bana sakte hai to ye bohot-bohot badi baat hai.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cadamkhan View Post
    bhaiya g mujhay waisay tu itna zaida profit nh howa hay , mera target hamesha small hi hota hay , bada target set karna mujhay koi zaida acha nh lagta hay .mera target small hi hota hay bhaiya g bai saab ji es kam mai agar hume ek he trde mai 100 $ tak ka profit hasal ho jata hai fer app es kam mai 2nd trde tab kare jab app es kam mai ek perfect trder ban jaye bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa experience se he hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    han ge forex ke trading main yeah ek achi earning hai or agar muje daily main 100$ ko profit ho tu main tu us ke bad trading nh kron ga kun ke trading main yeah ek best earning hai per day main or main tu happy he hon ga es profit se kun ke per day main trading main yeah ek big profit hai or acha profit hai

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya g mujhay waisay tu itna zaida profit nh howa hay , mera target hamesha small hi hota hay , bada target set karna mujhay koi zaida acha nh lagta hay .mera target small hi hota hay bhaiya g bai saab ji es kam mai agar hume ek he trde mai 100 $ tak ka profit hasal ho jata hai fer app es kam mai 2nd trde tab kare jab app es kam mai ek perfect trder ban jaye bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa experience se he hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

rolens (2020-07-11), VGA (2020-07-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 454 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)