+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 454 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader must achieve a steady performance in his trading to achieve his profit targets. the trader who want to earn 100 dollars per day must have capital at least 10 times greater for not trade too risky. The trading must be run professionally to have good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member A.H.M.E.D is an unknown quantity at this point A.H.M.E.D's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good profit, but most important is that we continue to achieve greater profits from forex in order to get to a level that help us achieve a fixed monthly income from forex and therefore rely on the forex market a lot and this is important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atulbhai is an unknown quantity at this point atulbhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdomj View Post
    Trend ke saath trade karne ka matlab hai market sentiments ke saath trade karna. Waise bhi kaha jaata hai ki trend is our best friend and we should mara bahi ap trading amin confusion q han ya to both acha topic ha trading
    hmm ji ye baat bilkul sahi hai trend hum sahi se work karenge to bahut hi best kar lenge market me hume jaise move ho rhi hai ussse samghne ki kosis karne ki zroorat hoti hai buss theek se karne ki zroorat h

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mehboob Ahmad View Post
    meray khayal main forex trading main jb ap 100$ ki earning kar latay hain.to ap apna monafa ko niklava lye kue kye agar is kay bad ap trading karty hain to shaide ap ko noksaan ka samana karna par sakty ha is lye ap phaly hi apna profit niklava lye.
    earning per to har trader ko bahut dyaan rahta hai usse ke liy to itne mehant hoti hai lekin mai manta hun jo nye hain unhe jayda dyaan nhi dena chahiy earning per jayda dyaaan earning per denge nuksaaan kar sakten hain apna .

Banned abdomj is an unknown quantity at this point abdomj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend ke saath trade karne ka matlab hai market sentiments ke saath trade karna. Waise bhi kaha jaata hai ki trend is our best friend and we should mara bahi ap trading amin confusion q han ya to both acha topic ha trading

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree it is possible to earn 100 dollars per day or per trade. You only need to know where and when it comes to investing in Forex, and the more you invest, there is more profit. So if you want to make a profit, then your investment capital should be enough bigger . best of luck to all

Member Mehboob Ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point Mehboob Ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray khayal main forex trading main jb ap 100$ ki earning kar latay hain.to ap apna monafa ko niklava lye kue kye agar is kay bad ap trading karty hain to shaide ap ko noksaan ka samana karna par sakty ha is lye ap phaly hi apna profit niklava lye.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naahi jnaab g agaar mujhee 100 dollar profit hoataa b haa too mee trade naahikagaoga jnaab taak keeh me eapnaa profit withdraw naahi kaarletaa njnaab g kyun ekeh iskee baad haame kafi lodd b hoo saakta haain jnaab g

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have planned which on close to future whenever I will turn out to be rich trader after that also my target will end up being to build 100$ daily. So if I will build 100$ on a trade after that I instantly shut my terminal, withdraw which profit and appreciate my relaxation of the actual day.

Member brahmana kumba is an unknown quantity at this point brahmana kumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is actually absolutely practically nothing at all not possible on the actual world of forex, every thing is actually possible if u have the actual skill and have by no means experienced a real mistake on trading as a result of this really is the career very greatest. if a trader can make a trade this kind of lucky to obtain $ 100 upabout a small account after that subsequent stage ought to be able to trade along with caution to safeguard their account. so along with little capital right listed below tend to make a lot of profit if we had been good trader

Member razamobileschk241 is an unknown quantity at this point razamobileschk241's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ap ke pas 100 dollar ka account ho to ap ko slow trading karni chaiye yani ke 0.01 se 0.02 tak ki volume trade. aur jese hi ap ka account 100 dollar ke profit ke bad 200 dollar me chala jata hai to ap 0.04 tak ki trade kar sakte hain is se bari trade ap ke liye loss ki wajah bane gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 454 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)