+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 454 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading aik risky and hard business hay agar aap nay 100$ ka profit hasal kar liay hay to bhee aap ko careful ho kar trading karna chhayie, and low risk per trading karna hi best mostly trader profit honay kay baad over confidence ho kar bhee loss kar letay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mark39 is an unknown quantity at this point mark39's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you profit 100 Dollars, it is better to withdraw 50 Dollars, but next time try to widraw the same amount to enlarge your capital, you will be glad to earn a profit, but I advise you to expand your account well and trader after you are using a set of 4 or 5 Dolaars per point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member futr is an unknown quantity at this point futr's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have a good understanding of Forex trading strategies, you are already working in a real trading account. You should be able to get a good return in the form of profit, depending on how much time you spend on Forex trading sites because of more time and intent you spend more of what you get.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe its possible to earn 100 $ per day and weekly,monthly also in forex trading business,cause as know for us the forex trading is very profitable and we can get a huge earning money from trading forex if we do well in forex we have able to create more money earning from trading forex business.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading if i earn 100$ in one trade and i closed that trade then i should take some rest and keep market under observation.if i see that market movement is faster then i will make another trade.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naso View Post
    actually when trading in this forex business if I got 100$ profit then I'll not trade immediately after it, i'll take a rest and after that i'll try to trade with fresh mind, for a beginner like me 100$ profit is enough and after that we have to take break and then trade with new spirit in trading don't fell prey to greed
    If you've been able to get a profit of $ 100 in a day, then you are successful in this forex trading. For my advice, use a large capital to further expand the use of your capital. Suppose you have $ 1,000 to get results then you should be grateful for it, because for me the capital as it was already quite a lot and also we can buy anything, if we want to get it.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business if I got 100$ profit then I'll not trade immediately after it, i'll take a rest and after that i'll try to trade with fresh mind, for a beginner like me 100$ profit is enough and after that we have to take break and then trade with new spirit in trading don't fell prey to greed

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear trading in this forex business if I make a profit of $100 in a trade,I will not instantly enter another trade because I may fall in greed if I do this.I will take a little break for knowing how I could make this profit and then make my strategy stronger.After some times I would open a trade with my regular capital.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mai forex wasy to abi thk ik din mai 100$ profit ni kia he but agr mai itna profit kro ga to mai is ko widrw fori kro ga aur next day mai shoping kro ga trade ni kro ga kun k agr hum acha profit widrw ni krty he to hum mai loss ho jata he ............

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    as one forex trader I really consider i trade with proper anylsis and risk management if some day i earn good profit i stay displan and i don't over trade. i withdraw my profit and re anylsis the market if i find any other opportunity then i trade more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 454 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)