+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 454 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 100 $ is enough for me and I think for all so do not go on greed that will hurt you so my advice when you make a profit on that level so just sit back and enjoy the day with full of joy and luxury and profit $ 100 every day is good but definitely not for a small account trader because trying to get that big cash will only put you in a very big deal but with an account like $ 5000 it's less risky and can be accomplished with a good trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I get 100 $ from one trade then I will stop trading for the rest of the day and try my luck in the next day and will hope that I can earn another $ 100 if not, then $ 50 if not $ 10 otherwise then I will keep with $ 1 and $ 100 profit is a good move, if we can achieve it in a few days, then soon or later once our capital grows we can achieve it with less time, and if we have reached $ 100 profit many times , we may earn $ 100 per day from our trade because our capital also becomes bigger. And it is also possible in the future, if we can earn $ 100 with just one trade after our capital becomes big.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that brokers have a bonus list of $ 200 Bonus, but to attract profits traders must make 100% in a month using 0.1 batch and only two orders at a time but i test fraud seems, a bit difficult to get 100% in just one month. Well, a 100 dollar profit is great for a trader and that is a small advantage for other traders, for me I think you need big capital as 100000 to get this target every day or at most you will get an average profit of 100 dollars, but there is risk of trying to improve return on capital.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ko forex market mai 100 dollars profit hota hai. Tou es kay bad bhe ap ko forex market mai trade krna chaheay. Likan ap ko forex market mai jo bhe trade krna hai. Tou es kay lye planning bany tk ap ko forex market mai profit he ho aur ap forex market mai loss na ho. Jab bhe trade kray tou planning say he kray.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one at all if I get $ 100 in just one business then I am satisfied with it and better not to take any more dangers and you know we can not always succeed and better if we are just satisfied with our advantage because after I reinvest my resources and experience the reduction and loss of my resources and since that day I am aware and satisfied with little benefits. and If I get $ 100 as profit, then I will not trade immediately without analysis. Because there may be opportunities to get big losses. So I will analyze the market and wait for another good time where I can get something like that. I have to be more careful for the upcoming trade.Thank you

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gain $ 100 of what capital amount do you want to generate? If your account balance is $ 100, then it is very difficult to make $ 100 profit amounts very quickly. If you have a $ 1000 balance then it will be a much easier task and fortunately fail to generate $ 100, profit will be decided. Perfect and accurate market trend analysis. If the status is registered in the normal market and the opportunity to get more pips, and then, of course, will continue to do so. and not vice versa.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I am going to get a 100 $ profit quickly then I try to save it first & then before another trader in I try to analyze the market & try to understand the market movement & find there is no trading left. If I find some trading left then I try to go with it. and it depends on available in industrial condition, may i do it if i look good and i get all corrrect research in forex. so in my opinion it totally depends on the current industry position and my research.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 $ profit in Forex is possible. If you have enough knowledge about Forex, experience good and right using a good strategy, greed control, emotional control and follow the trade in trade news than you have to succeed and get 100 $ other profit, then you lose your investment. and if I waste $ 100 and I am great a lot. then surely I am a profitable close faculty before the inauguration of a new transaction. because I can use it after or hold it for some basic abstraction. but if my assets is small. travel my trade and try to cleft.so if i hurt the loss and change get me again, then i leave sit down and suppose that what is understanding for my loss.

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it is difficult but maybe 100 $ profit in Forex trading. If you have a lot of experience, good strategy, good luck, emotional control, greed control, with patience in trading then you must succeed and get 100 $ profit in Forex Market, otherwise you lose your investment completely in the market. !!!! and forex main ager muje ko 100 $ profit hota hi main kabhi bhi next trade nahi lgauon ga us ki wjha ye hai to ho skta hi to next trade main mujhe earnings ki bjae loos ho jae or main apna profit lene ki bjae apna hi kho profit dun es liay play withdraw krne to baed hi trade next lgaun ga.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe more profit from this business, let alone 100% even too much, but we can get profit to be consistent, not after we have next big profit we even greedy MC, if you ask me when we get profit from 100% capital then we attract our profits so that our capital is back so we are comfortable in trading and If for profit is $ 100 then you have to be patient and the key point is that you must have a good and correct MM and also adjusted to the capital used or used. So to earn $ 100 profit is not difficult and will feel easy and comfortable. In forex trading, we must make a profit not a loss.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 454 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)