+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 454 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye i will if i have a profit of of 100 $, but yes not so quickly, because i know that there is also loss comes, so then for that i have to study the trading concepts more and also in some describing form, and that was the key for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aapne topic ko sahi se nahi pada hai. agar aap ek din mein 100$ profit kama lete hai to kya aap us din next trade karna pasand karenge? bhai agar main itna profit kama lu to main us hi waqt withdraw karna pasand karunga.
    u need to withdraw that cash instantly and stop trading and wait for the real move and then start trading against and make a size of 0.1 lots or less .if anyone can;t control the trading tendency then it can be a dangerous for traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bhaiyo agar aap ek trade mein $100 profit earn kar lete hai to ushi waqt aap agli trade karna pasand karenge
    aur agar agli trade aapne lagayi aur profit bhi loss ho gaya to aap kaisa feel karenge
    nahi bhi kon sa 100% profit ham to is month loss how ha trading sa mara bai kon sa profit ke bat kar raha ho pa trading is totlly risk business but agr luck lag ja to per profit he profit ha is business main mara bahi.

Banned faesa is an unknown quantity at this point faesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moti View Post
    when you profit 100 Dollars, it is better to withdraw 50 Dollars, but next time try to widraw the same amount to enlarge your capital, you will be glad to earn a profit, but I advise you to expand your account well and trader after you are using a set of 4 or 5 Dolaars per point.
    save you money on bank not in the account. make profit and move. This way will make your discipline and your money will multiply. it is also a solution so you do not get greedy in trading. you will remain consistent in generating profit

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    thik kaha 100$ profit mein se hume 50$ withdraw kar lena chahiye achche capital se hume profit bhi aur achcha mil sakta hai. capital jitna badiya ho profit aur trading mein utna jayda hi maza aata hai. isliye hume capital par bhi dheyan dena chahiye.
    yes If any trader like to withdraw 50% profit from his balance and another 50% can reinvest on this market then he can easily increase his profit on next time. Because if you can increase your capital in this business then you can increase your profit.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my target is always to have at least 100 usd in my mini account.it will give me enough space to move.and l will always withdraw my earnings above the capital.but l will not withdraw it to my e-currency but to my another account.l love building another account with the first account.so that l can earn from two accounts .it will make faster profit.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you profit 100 Dollars, it is better to withdraw 50 Dollars, but next time try to widraw the same amount to enlarge your capital, you will be glad to earn a profit, but I advise you to expand your account well and trader after you are using a set of 4 or 5 Dolaars per point.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i attained $100 as a realize, then i wont change straightaway without psychotherapy. Because there may be a possibility of feat vast death. So i testament analysis the marketplace and inactivity for the added angelic reading where i can earn something similar that. I condition to be statesman overcareful for the upcoming trades,

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    No i would not like to trade more if i profits $100 in a single trade. I take time to think and then wisely take next decisions where i can get more profits. But i will not take quick decisions about this. Even i can do some analysis after getting such kind of profits.
    100$ in a single trade is a big profit and it is only for the traders who has got a lot of capital and hudge amout and we can not gain this amount for every trade because it countain the loss in forex market.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we having the sufficient big amount then we can earn daily 100$ profit or more than that with the news analysis.Also we have to go with the experience and knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 454 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)