+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 454 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this can happen that we lost after gain but this is called over trading tendency when we made 100$ profit we need some time gap or catch another session for trading ..we must control our self form over trading or high risking

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amjadiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point amjadiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i accomplish a 100$ accumulation and my basic is more. then absolutely i will abjure that accumulation afore aperture a new trade...because i can use it after or save it for some important time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebird View Post
    Essentially i don't deprivation to be a greedy trader. My target is pee reconciled profit from forex. That's why quotidian i set a point of puny profit. After that when i succeed my aim then i preclude my trading for place of the day.
    sahi kaha bhai aapne ki jo loag shuru se hi negative thoughts le ke iss filed mein aate hain woh hamesha loss hi kamate hain iss field mein se.
    isse 100$ bhi kamana mushkil ho jata hia

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    why not i will not do trade ? if i earn 100$ in a trade its mean my luck is working that time and i will must do next trade, bur i will read the daily forecast first then i will decide that i should have to do trade or not

Junior Member Shuvomitadey is an unknown quantity at this point Shuvomitadey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its reality. Carry on, success will come.

Senior Member lovebird is an unknown quantity at this point lovebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Essentially i don't deprivation to be a greedy trader. My target is pee reconciled profit from forex. That's why quotidian i set a point of puny profit. After that when i succeed my aim then i preclude my trading for place of the day.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually keep on trading till the end of the week and then i put the money on withdrawal and then i start again from the monday,,,
    this has been turning out very well for me and i hope that this will continue to be happening.

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i will take that 100$ that i get and keep trading with if i have very good strategy that can not make me loss my money i will try to make money more bigger to have big profits in the next transaction

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello bhaiyo agar aap ek trade mein $100 profit earn kar lete hai to ushi waqt aap agli trade karna pasand karenge
    aur agar agli trade aapne lagayi aur profit bhi loss ho gaya to aap kaisa feel karenge
    i think that trading for 100$ is so easy, you can trade 0.1lot and take 100 pips or you can trade 1 lot and take 10 pips, or 0,01 lot , you must take 1000 pips, it is more risky, but i think the experience help you to earn money, forex is alway hard, you need to gain experience.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello bhaiyo agar aap ek trade mein $100 profit earn kar lete hai to ushi waqt aap agli trade karna pasand karenge
    aur agar agli trade aapne lagayi aur profit bhi loss ho gaya to aap kaisa feel karenge
    agar may aik trade may 100 $ earn karta hun tu may agli trade zaroor karon ga kion kay mujh par pata chal jaya ga kay ab market kis jaga move karah gi is waja say tu may zaror khalon ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 454 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)