+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 454 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont withdraws the 100$ instead i take out 50% of the profits, and leave the remaining in my trading account and continue to do what i know best, that is making more profit so trading capital we will be growing,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes good qustion , if i have a good capitale i can withdraw a 100 $ but if not i can because in risk management and in a volume we chose big volum if we have a bigg capital .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think every traders have its own target but my target in the day is 20 dollars so i dont trade more if i earn the 20 dollars in the trade then i not trade if i clear now the market trend

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is difficult but it is possible 100$ profit in Forex trade. If you have lot of experience, good strategy, good luck, control emotions, control greed, with patience on trading then you must be success and earn 100$ profit in Forex other wise you loss your invest.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very good amount to make a profit of $ 100, but in fact I did not understand because you Your entire written in Hindi and I'm not that good for this language sorry ... but I wish you more profit and success in forex always .. and achieve what you want

Junior Member talha007 is an unknown quantity at this point talha007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to make 100$ profit it will be hard for you are not experienced .If you are well experienced and hard worker i think this is possible for you.Also you should have good backup money which is also important to make profit 100$........

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir agar me 100$ profit earn kar luan forex trading se to me sab se pehle apna profit withdraw karata hun uske bad me next trade karta hun kyun ke agar muje next trade me loss ho be jaye to kam az kam mera earn kiya gya profit to safe ho jata hai na.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading but we can not rely on luck alone, if we keberutungan kedepankan in forex trading losses as well someday will come to us quickly, why we must plan trdaing forex and have a plan, if you want to get USD $ 100 in one day instead of impossible, but it must start with a capital of a rational as well if we say it is a capital of USD $ 1,000 to USD $ 100 profit in one day is rational if we have capital and USD $ 20 in one day get lucky USD $ 100 is no longer trading but bet it that we should stay away even if lucky, because as I told you that forex can not just rely on luck alone,

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thanhpro1991 View Post
    i think that 100$ is good profit but some times we loss, the problem is not how much we wont to earn from forex but it is what is the max profit at safe trade and management 10$ profit in safe management better than 100$ by risk management..
    yes, a little profit but to ensure the safety of our accounts is better than a huge profit but always threaten the safety of our account, because forex is a long-term business and we should be able to endure and survive from the risk of losing all our money.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello bhaiyo agar aap ek trade mein $100 profit earn kar lete hai to ushi waqt aap agli trade karna pasand karenge
    aur agar agli trade aapne lagayi aur profit bhi loss ho gaya to aap kaisa feel karenge
    Congratulations my dear on the profit of $ 100 and I wish you more profit, but to managing capital is to protect you from loss in times of market volatility these days, such as

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 454 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)