+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 454 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Senior Member SWAPNA is an unknown quantity at this point SWAPNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I can able to make $100 then I shall try to make a big account balance from this amount . I want to generate a big account balance because it reduce risk . SO that my target is to earn from that $100(If I get) is $1000 .Until $1000 I cannot withdraw my balance .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    To win $ 100 depending on the amount of your capital and how has your administration and strategy used by and according to your trading style which determines how much money will win

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can profit $100 use per day is very wonderfull result i think ,with profit dayli $100 usd meand in one month we collect till $2000 usd. ow very big income for us, we just stay at home with our family.

Junior Member fatama is an unknown quantity at this point fatama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i am profit one time 100$ then i can't invest it again because i dont want to take risk.its enough for me .

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i attain a 100$ gain and my book is many...then definitely i faculty locomote that realize before alternative a new dealing...because i can use it after or drop it for many main moment....but if my capital is little...then i module sustain my trading and try to decompound...so if i have losses and change my vantage again, then i present sit and think that what was the reason for my losses..

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    no if i earn 100 dollar in a day then i do not try to open new trade because 100 dollar is best for me and in my country 100 is equal to 9500 rupees so why i do more greed and loss my money
    sahi hai dude par if u cn plan out before u cn make money management and risk planning in advance these 100$ funds u will nt put up in trade then wat will u do with it
    according to me i would save some of it in fixed deposit and rest for capital in forex and some in savings account

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    no if i earn 100 dollar in a day then i do not try to open new trade because 100 dollar is best for me and in my country 100 is equal to 9500 rupees so why i do more greed and loss my money
    if you really can get $ 100 a day would it be different, and maybe you'll try to get a larger amount of profit out of it .. sometimes emotions that we have will allow us to be greedy to want a larger profit than we have gained in trading ..

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fatama View Post
    if i profit 100$ one time then i don't want it invest in the same time because i don't want take risk.forex is very risky i know if i invest in the same time if it will be down 50$ then i dont tolerate it .
    living in the capital just adjust your pack if you have $ 100 to use a resistance of about 1000 lots in the event of a loss let
    us be calm because the capital still stand and you also have to use techniques to minimize loss of

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a hundred that the profit on each one hundred dollars is enough for most people but if a hundred dollars a month is not enough money of course, a week, but better than nothing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 454 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)