+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 454 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not a good idea to trade without geting the strong signal on charts.So if i win 100$ on trade and i found again a good trade i would trade again but if i traded just because i want to trade will be a mistake and might lose the profit i got or may be more.And if i did such mistake and loss the money it would make me hit myself. wse to ma ne limit rkhi ha ke ma ne daily 50 doller e earn krna ha , or jb mera target pura ho jata ha us ke bad ma trade nh krta bhai, q ke ma jb trade krta hu to mujhe loss hota ha, is liye ma lalch nh krta zayda, or agr loss ho jaye to bht bura lgta ha sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to obvious si baat hai k bohat ghussa ay ga kyu k ye pure greed ki example hai ager aap ko acha profit ho gya hai to mazeed kamanay k liye agli trade nahi kerni chahye kyu k usi main khush rehna chahye kuch na honay se kuch hona behter hai hamesha ye baat zehn main rekhni chahye ... if we want to get profit $ 100 in a day, we need a big capital, a minimum capital should we have is $ 1,000, it is also very risky, we are trying to make a profit of 10% in a day, if we dare to use a high-risk, then we will get a big profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saaab ji bhout se trader ke pass achi investment hoti hai wo pehli bar chart ko achi tra se analysis kar lete hai fer os par trade karte hai acha signal milne par but fer wo ek war profit hasal karne ke vad es kam mai fer trade laga dete hai sath hi es war wo chart ko achi tra se analysis nai karte hai wo apna sara profit loss mai convert kar dete hai bai saab ji ase hume kabi nai karna chahi aa es kam mai bai saab

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, if i will get the 100$ profit I will close my trading and will withdraw 60$, I will not do trade immediately. It is because that forex is risky and tough business and there are lot of hurdles in this business, I will try to withdraw my profit and will trade in the next day. I will also give the advice to all the newcomers that they should not trade all the time in order to avoid the terrible situation.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hosyah View Post
    On the actual occasion which luckily my partner and I turn out to be successful in order to make a revenue relating to 100$, my partner and I certainly by no means take a choice simply. I will analysis the actual marketplace trend flawlessly and the majority of completely. I have to become a lot of cautious for the forthcoming expense, exchanging money we will end up being creating,
    यदि मैं एक व्यापार पर $ 100 कमाता हूं, तो मैं तुरंत अपने पीसी को बंद कर दूंगा। हालांकि यह उल्लेख करना सरल है कि मैंने वास्तविक पहले संग्रह पर क्या बनाया है। स्टॉक ट्रेडिंग पर मैंने अनुभव किया कि एक दिन में $ 200 प्राप्त हुए लेकिन बाद के कुछ दिनों में ही लगभग खो गए। मुझे अपनी गलती से पता चला है। इसलिए मैं एक दिन में $ 100 कमाते ही मैंने जो कुछ भी बनाया है, उसकी आकांक्षा कर सकता हूं।

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will stop trading and shutdown my PC immediately if I earn $100 on a trade. Though it�s simpler to mention what I have created on the actual first collection. On stock trading I experienced gained $200 on a day however lost just about almost most on subsequent couple of days. I have discovered through my mistake. So I might aspire to what I have created as soon as I earn $100 on a day.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is actually $100 really well worthy of? Well, perhaps or even perhaps not. Truly, with regard to beginner, I recommend to line the target because pips target not on dollar. All of us will notice which pips target will turn out to be far better for our particular long term profession compared to dollar target. To which $100, if which received through 100 pips, which will end up being really well worthy of, however if which received through 2-10 pips, I do not think thats good for our particular long term profession (assume We�re on learning method and make use of small capital equity ).

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the actual occasion which luckily my partner and I turn out to be successful in order to make a revenue relating to 100$, my partner and I certainly by no means take a choice simply. I will analysis the actual marketplace trend flawlessly and the majority of completely. I have to become a lot of cautious for the forthcoming expense, exchanging money we will end up being creating,

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar kabhi mujhy forex k buisness main hundred dollar ka profit earn ho tu main kabhi bhi dobara trade nahi kron ga bal k main pahly hundred dollar pory k pory withdraw kron ga q k forex aik bhot hi risky buisness hai and is main loss ka hona kuch pta nahi chalta hai is iye behtr hain profit withdraw kren

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earnings can be challenging Forex trading can be a really beneficial gaining along with mastering chance for everyone, we all must consider this option, along with do our own better to discover well along with exercise wonderfully along with find out about the actual market segments, merely next the accomplishment is going to be effortless. any trader can take a profit 100 $ if he have a good knowledge and experience about the trading system , and you must to put 100 $ as a target for you to do it , so that you must to form your strategy by that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 454 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)