+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 709 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to earn lots of profit from Forex then you have also high knowledge , high skill , good money management and experience if you have these things you will earn good profit from Forex . if we have proper information about trading we can easily get success in trading . Knowledge is the key of success without knowledge we can not earn profit . Brother only ek he aisa way hai jis se aap forex main profit hasil kar sakty hen aur wo hai experience aur knowledge so jitna hosaky experience and knowledge hasil karen then trading start karen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein profit ka one and easy way ye hai k aap is ko achi trha learn kro aur us k bad aap forum pe posting kr k bonus earn kro phir jab aap knowledge gain kr lo to phir aap forex mein bonus se trading kr k money earn kr skte ho aur ye aik best way hai apna capital invest kiye bina. Forex market me har koi trader yehi chahta hai ki wo jada se jada profit ho.lekin iske liye bahut jada mehnat karni parti hai. Mere hisab se trading suru karne se pahle market ko achhe tarike se samajhna hoga .signal ko dekhna hoga. Indicator ,aur trend ko dekhne ke bad me trading start karna hoga. Agar buy ka signal hah to buy ,sell ka hai to sell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager aap profit earn karna chahtay hai forex trading me to aap forex signals ko follow karay q k yeh signals aik expert traders ki taraf se provide kiye jatay hai . Is k sath sath aap indicators ko bhi use kar sktay hai aap expert trader se question karay k best indicators kon say hain.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, forex is quick way to make money and we can earn a lot of profit .... yes,i agree with you.i think it is the only one easy way to earn a lot of ...There are 2 sure ways known to me that can make your fortune in Forex ... Oh, uh, let me laugh at you one more minute while you are trying to figure out what I many lose at trading forex and what are the adjustments so ... some of the data and assumptions that come our way as forex traders. ... USA roughly one third are profitable, now not all of these account holders will ...

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there is a strategy called hedging, it will give you profit in every condition. Open 2 orders in same pair, with same lot size but in opposite directions. Set SL for buy order at any strong support and do not set tp for the other order. For sell order set SL at strong resistance and also do not use TP for the buy order. If sl is activated for any order then close the other order at least in double profit of what loss you just suffered from opposite order.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that, if you are a new trader in forex trading business and if you want the best way to trade in forex trading business and earn money by trade in forex trading business, than you have to first develop a new trading strategy in forex and practice with the same in demo account. and after getting the good result you can apply in real account for earn money. First, we need to have good trading system and we must train ourself to use the trading strategy properly. Second, we must be focus using one trading strategy only and be discipline with all rules, then we will make profit

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tell me one way for profit in Forex.i think that, if you are a new trader in forex trading business and if you want the best way to trade in forex trading business and earn money by trade in forex trading business, than you have to first develop a new trading strategy in forex and practice with the same in demo account. and after getting the good result you can apply in real account for earn money.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the ways I tried and got success after many practice is money management and risk management combinedly and properly then that will yield most probable results. The money management will take care of the profit from every single pip and the risk management will take care of the loss from each and every pip and that will make the balance between profit or loss.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother mara khayal hai ka agaar ap forex trading main zada sa zada profit kamana chatay ho to pala ap 100$ ki investment kar lo or os ka bad ap os sa tarde karaho lakan ap ya yad rakhay ka ap ko trade kam sa kam lagane hai tab ap ko zada profit ho sakta hai Ap forex man ager profit karna chty ha to apko good skills,aur kafi knowledge chyea market ko watch krny k lye aur ke liye trader ko apne hisab se strategical planing kar ke trading me aage barhna chahiye phir ap forex man kam loss kare ge zyda apko profit he hoga.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aap forex market Mein profit karna hai to iske liye aapko forex market mai bahut acchi planning karni hai aur is market Mein lalach Nahin Karna is market Mein trend key mutabiq trade karni hai to aap forex market Mein bagair nuksan ke Achcha profit hassil kar sakte hain aur is market mein aap acche planning se hai tou ap Achcha profit hasil kar sakte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 709 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)