+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 709 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 708 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 7082

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member b.tarraf is an unknown quantity at this point b.tarraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not bad to follow 1 strategy but in good time you will be needing more so you can keep your money and avoid loosing some the more strategy you have the low risk you get

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usman12345 is an unknown quantity at this point usman12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayl se forex me trading karny ka best way ye hai k is mein high invest k sath kaam kiya phir e ja k hum is hoony waly loss ko kam se kam kar skty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by staar View Post
    i think that the basic way to get success in forex to get information and knowledge and information and learned Any profit must find what is the secret.

hm.. just theory guys, but it will be try.. for my self, i am still learn how to get profit trading with look at my daily trading case. when i lost on trading, i always learn it...

Banned hmd100 is an unknown quantity at this point hmd100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trading has equal chances of profit and loss but Forex is a trading worldwide,where a trader can acheive his target by doing much hardworking.due knowledge,training,skill and awareness to market news.No doubt it is is hard destination but much earning.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend the one way to make the profits in the forex trading is that you must work hard and give your most of the time to the forex trading and also you must give your all the potentials to the forex tradings and make more practice in the demo or in the real trading account.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my opinion if u want to earn lot of money than u have to first all the information about forex than start trade.....we should also invest big amount of money because gives us chance to survive long time in forex and earn big amount of money.......

Senior Member abdulsamad is an unknown quantity at this point abdulsamad's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opnion the one way is to get earning in forex to get more infortmation and basic knowledge and also learned basic skills and also get more experience that way is for profit in forex.

Senior Member cahyadi is an unknown quantity at this point cahyadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, your opinion is nice too but I also have my own opinions. one way to be profitable in this trade is to make some reliable strategy that has been tested on a demo account only after the fix we can use in the Forex market.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best way is to have patience with super sound system which is working good for you and i think simple way is the best and i think if you adopt simple way so i think that will help very good......so i think practice a sound trading plan......

Senior Member irfan123 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter which method you choose, this type of trading will take some patience. Forex traders, particularly beginners are prone to getting nervous if a trade doesn't go their way immediately,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 709 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 708 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)