+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 709 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij999 View Post
    Forex market mao one way profit earn krna bohat muskil hai. kyu k forex market ko es tareeqey sey samjhna k hum ko market mai profit srif one way ho tou bohat he zada hard hai. Es lye esmarket mai profit key sath sath lossbhe hai.
    forex ke business me aisa kuch nahi hota hai jisse trader ko 1 way profit earn ho esme trader ko loss bhi market me hota he hai esme trader ko apni tarding me control karna chahiye jisse wo esme jada profit kar sakein aur loss kamm,esme trader jetna market me khud se analysis karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga esme trader ko loss hone par apni galti ko khud he thik karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we do this, we must demand analysis. I have a question, can you take theater, which gives me an edge? I think as a special means to achieve success in forex information, knowledge, and the fact that basic skills and experience of human experience, also learn these things leads to success and I think that's the basic way to get success in forex. the only way to profit is to continue to make efforts and evaluation. Every loss must have an answer for what caused the problem. Every profit must find out what the secret is. Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. The rest will sink and disappear with losses. the best job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But such a market has helped few people leave many people with financial losses, demanding an element of new success to be introduced to inexperienced traders. This solution has now been introduced for people who are looking for profits from the many benefits made with Automatic Futures Trading Software. And I think forex is the best and profitable. because it is a simple and short way to get enough money. forex is a lot of opportunities and many benefits here. so you need a trading plan to be successful. everyone builds his career from forex.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the only way you can follow to become successful in Forex trading is to become a skilled and experienced trader which means you must have the knowledge to read the current market situation and you must be smart enough to manage and trade manually to grow because it will help you all the time even if EA doesn't work for you and this is technical business and not easy. for newcomers it is almost difficult. and because everyone joins to get a reasonable profit, then with the right knowledge and information about international trade is the key to profit. Because you must always update information about the latest rates for various currency pairs, etc.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barak For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-05-31)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say, Swinging trading is very useful and an individual way to transact in forex with lower losses and pure profits every time. it is also strong for forgetful point trading and long-term trading. and at trade work you don't want to be all abstractions in front of your graph. so if we use shots that are really pure for us. and well, I think that the basic way to get success on forex is to get information and knowledge and information and learn about these basic skills also learn from a man who is experienced in these things that leads you to success. Then you must first develop a new trading strategy in forex and practice with the same demo account. And after getting good results you can register on a real account to get money.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The easiest way for you to profit with forex is to understand forex charts. The forex chart is your most basic tool in the warehouse of forex traders - this is a graph of the performance of certain currency pairs during the duration of time. If you know how to read forex charts, that means you already have important knowledge to make a profit. and To get more profit from Forex trading, you must have more patience and intelligence. But you need more patience if you want to get more success and profit. when we get more patience we get closer to the door of success and real victory.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to get information and knowledge and information and learn about these basic skills also learn from an experienced man these things lead you to a successful forex trading business and earn money trading in the forex trading business, than you must first develop a new trading strategy in forex and practice with the same demo account. and after getting good results you can register on a real account to get money. and we benefit from the forex trading business only when you have to trade first and then implement it according to your plane so you get more profit and patience is also an important key to achieving profit.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mao one way profit earn krna bohat muskil hai. kyu k forex market ko es tareeqey sey samjhna k hum ko market mai profit srif one way ho tou bohat he zada hard hai. Es lye esmarket mai profit key sath sath lossbhe hai.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, I know your feelings because I also feel this way but now I feel there is no single way to gain profit and follow an indicator. Forex is a very large and very broad market in the world, after learning and studying you need to practice in a demo and at the same time take advice from experienced traders. All things including Forex, every time Forex has a different character, if the basic news release then every technical and support will damage the market. But all indicators are opportunities to predict the market may be 75% accuracy only the remaining time whatever can happen. You need to learn all the basic key indicator practices with that technical tool and I think Swing trading is a very effective and best way to trade forex with fewer losses and good profits at any time. It is also effective for short-term trading and long-term trading too, and in the swing trade, you don't have to always be in front of your chart. so if we use the swing it's very good for us.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My cerebrate merchandiser can sort out getting only when they are civilized and skilled, so they have to study semi hard in a position to gain a lot and knowledge of statesmen and they need more care and statesmen to spend more profit, this is the only best way to sort get me really meditating. and it is important to get success in forex to encourage data and information and knowledge and learning about basic skills from that also learned from an expert, these items lead you to success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 709 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)