+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 709 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main and best thing in trading to become a successful trader is to get information and knowledge. The more knowledge you will gain, the more chances to succeed. Knowledge and experience teach us many things. These things teach us the skills, techniques, and strategies to deal with each situation successfully. and To win in the market, traders must hold on to the systems and rules that have been made. Even though there is such a trade that is quite easy to read but it is not according to the system, the pro traders will leave the trade. They will always be consistent with the system he has built himself. Apart from the more predictable market, they are more focused on the system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning you choose or organize your planning, think about why you come to hear and what your goals are. Without planning anyone can be successful in life. Forex is the most popular & risky business in the world, if anyone comes here & trades without any plan, then he will become the louse of all his investments in a short time. But if we trade with planning then we can succeed & change our lifestyle in a short time. also controlling emotions, avoiding greed, practicing more demo trading, avoiding laziness, developing methodology and keep using it. And the only way to profit is to keep trying and evaluating. What caused the loss of answers. You will also find secrets. Only traders who have a strong desire to succeed in this business. And drowning with the rest of the damage will not be seen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a suitable way to earn in forex trading because we can fix our losses by using stop loss in this market. A stop loss of 3% reduces the chance of losing our investment capital in this market. and we must follow the stop loss to trade with our real account. and yes one strategy can give you an advantage but it is risky to implement one strategy all the time. You must learn and gain knowledge about Forex then trade. I think implementing a different strategy is better than just one strategy because in this way we can analyze the market well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies where I work in forex trading to get a good income. I think the best of them is working on the EURJPY pair with a 50 pips profit strategy. I have found it very beneficial for me as if the market is against me, I open every trade in that direction with a pip difference of 50 and every time I go with a volume doubled from the previous one. In this way, when the market reverses at any point, I get a good profit without loss

8. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem is, not many traders have mastered the right way to carry out that strategy. I think forex can make us a true businessman to live a luxurious life. You can learn various profitable strategies, many of which are available on the internet, but you must study them well, so that you can get results as expected. and, fortunately in Forex is the only way to relay profit. Only traders who want to have great strength in this business. The founder's break now and end with a reduction is to speak to shape effort and judgment.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many ways to make money on the forex market, but the best way is to combine the fundamentalist and realist approaches. Many Pete make mistakes in forex even with a lot of experience. To be a trader who is consistent with profits, traders must be with the appropriate strategy and others. They must have good money management skills as well as good risk management skills to be able to get the best profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I after getting good results you can register in a real account to get money information and knowledge and information and learn about the basic skills think that the basic way to get also learn from me I think that, if you are a new trader in forex trading experienced people these things lead you to successful money by trading in the forex trading business, rather than you having to first develop a new trading strategy in forex and practice the same in successful demo account on forex to get business and if you want the best way to trade in forex trading business and get it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. I think that's the basic way to get success in forex to get information and knowledge. I think basic is first needed, then needed technical & fundamental analysis strength, always gathering market news when you open order.market news is very important. You can register in a real account to get money. And I think that the basic way to get success in Forex is to get information and knowledge and information and learn about these basic skills as well as learning from a man who is experienced, these things lead you to success. and you must first develop a new trading strategy in forex and practice with the same demo account. and after getting good results you can register in a real account to get money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the basic way to get success in forex is to get information and knowledge and information and learn about basic skills, it also learns from an experienced man that these things lead you to success. Any loss should have no answer as to what causes the problem. Every profit must discover what the secret is. Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have good knowledge for ex trading, I am sure that we will get profit !! and how to have good knowledge is to learn !! so the key to success in forex trading is learning, without learning we cannot have knoledges, without his knowledge it is impossible to succeed in the forex trading bizniz !! and if you want to be a successful trader of one thing that is important in forex trading this is a lot of information about forex trading. and the latest information must be one way of success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 709 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)