+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 709 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein zyada profit earn krne k liye k apko eis ke information hona zruri hai . apko eis k related hr chez ka pta ho . orr experience gain krne k bd apko just risk lena parta hai . ap jetna zyada money invest kro gay profit b utna e zyada ho ga . or agr ap eis ko zyada attention do gy tow apko lose hony k kam chances hn gay dear mry khyal ma profit k leay jo behtreen rasta h wo h is k bary ma knowledge hasil kro experience ko barhao r working skills hasil kro r kam kro r jazba rkho kam ka to ap profit kama skty han i think it is best way,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hulu kuda View Post
    maybe you can join in copy or PAMM forex system that is in insta. This way you only need to invest money without having to participate in trading and of course you should select a good trader so that you make a profit. do not be the wrong choice because you will lose your money dear sir forex business aik best business hai jis main ham kaam kr k aik achi earning hasil kr sakhty hain ham ko forex business main profit hasil krny k ly ham ko aik acha knowledge k sath sath aik acha experience hasil krna ho ga....
    हाय .. यह वास्तव में मुश्किल सवाल है। क्योंकि, लाभ करने के लिए अलग-अलग लोगों के पास अलग-अलग तरीका / तरीका होता है। लाभ के पीछे मुख्य विधि यदि केवल धन प्रबंधन। यदि धन प्रबंधन अच्छा है तो आप लाभान्वित होंगे। इसलिए, अपना उचित धन प्रबंधन करें और पहले डेमो खाते में आवेदन करें। यदि यह काम कर रहा है तो वास्तविक खाते में आवेदन करें। इस तरह के व्यवसाय में, यह कभी भी स्पष्ट नहीं होगा कि सभी इंटर्नशिप के बावजूद हर समय मुनाफा होता है जो कि आपको अनुमति देता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will see I will get alot of take advantage of mercantilism in forex. and that i will get unlimited profit however I dont need to be greedy therefore i'll dont get high risk and might get consistent earning. however I see we tend to cannot get profit while not no loss the least bit as a result of there's forever a risk
    and I think everyone in forex trading is seeking for and consolidating a winning trading strategy, but everyone has been implemented one based on their own experience. I try to use few indicators and make it easy, because the instinct can also be important, not just knowledge.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you can join in copy or PAMM forex system that is in insta. This way you only need to invest money without having to participate in trading and of course you should select a good trader so that you make a profit. do not be the wrong choice because you will lose your money dear sir forex business aik best business hai jis main ham kaam kr k aik achi earning hasil kr sakhty hain ham ko forex business main profit hasil krny k ly ham ko aik acha knowledge k sath sath aik acha experience hasil krna ho ga....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ap ko btata hun k earning ka best way konsa ha es k leye ap ko mujy follow kerna ho ga then he ap trade ker sekty hen ager ap new user hen tu aur firstly he es mein work ker rhy hen tu ap ko pehly demo account per work kerna chye ta k ap ko apny experience ka pta chal cky k ap k pass kitna experience ha aur mein kitna confidence ha trade kerny ka I can see I can get a lot of acquire from trading in forex. And I can get unlimited advantage but I don't want to be greedy so I give don't get last danger and can get accordant earning. But I see we cannot get earn without no disadvantage at all because there is always a probability.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    path you take in trading for success is that you have to try hard, and if you want to succeed try try hard more than others do. continue learning while trading, margin use good management to keep profit and always see the video tutorial so easy to understand and understand to be learned
    and The best strategy to make profit in Forex is controlling greed and emotion and practicing more in demo account.In Forex, about 95% traders are great losers.So it is very tough to make profit in Forex.Only brave, patient and confident traders can survive in Forex.So always use small lot size and open a single trade.Don't trade with greed.A greedy trader is bound to be loser.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi.. This is really difficult question. Because , different people having different way / method to do the profit . main method behind the profit if money management only. if Money management is good than you will be benefited. So, make your proper money management and apply in demo account first . if it is working then apply in real account . In this kind of business, it will never be obvious that profits all the time despite all the internships that beings succeptibles you permettrent. N�aumoins, you might acquirir strategies that will help you to limit and, hence, reduce losses.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, in my opinion,you do not be over confident when you are doing market analysis, always trade what the chart is telling you and do not force trades to come your way , never be emotional when you make money or loose money into the forex trading. orex may be a money loosing machine for beginners who trade without any experience or strategies ,.,Green trades, friend.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this suggestion. try to learn news analysis. This method is the most simple way among all profitable ways. notice how the price moves in the direction news. note also, there are some times when the market is not in line with the news. this is what you get. pretty simple and I think quite profitable I think forex trading main successful honay kay lea basic way, information, knoeledge, leaning boht hi zrori hain, jitna zeada hum learn krain gay utna hi experiences hum main aye ga or hum easily hr cheez ko lead kr kay successful ho skty hain.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not be over confident when you are doing market analysis, always trade what the chart is telling you and do not force trades to come your way , never be emotional when you make money or loose money into the forex market , always follow a pre-set trading plan and always be disciplined with all your trades and refuse to be greedy all of these will surely help you to make money from the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 709 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)