+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 180 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i heard that whatever we deposited in the account only we will lose there wont be a situation in which we owe broker money i was determined not to trade until i get an answer for that i started trading only because i thought that its safe and will lose only my deposit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that loss is not avoidable in forex,it's a part of the market,It is true that greedness is our major enemy and it is very difficult to control over it, I have also suffered losses due to greed but I am still trying to overcome greed and I hope with the passage of time I can control over it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are work the market a d earn the profit. Profit earning is so hard. We arework the market woth gorex analysis, money management indicators and discipline eorking style. We are eork the market successful. We are earn the profit regular.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all of forex trader got the same things especially for begginer, and me too. I lost all my money on first deposit and need a lot of time to gain it back. but that is a journey for me, I will never give up just because of that. keep learning a new strategies..

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmmmm jnaab g aaap nee saahi kaahaa haai and menee jis taarhaa loss kiyaaahaaai shaid kiseee naa kjyaa hooo me aa 3 var account wash hogyaa haain jnaab g and im stil under maaking bonus from this forum jnaaab gh

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko loss hamesha he hota rehta hai,trader ko esme apne deposit se jada loss nahi hoga kyunki uska margin hit hojaata hai,esme trader ko market me ess baat ko samajhkar he kaam karna chahiye..
    Bhai dekho loss ke chance to hote hai, lekin agar jo humara loss bada ho raha hai to iska karan ho jata hai high risk hum chote capital par kafi baar high risk ki trade kar lete hai aur ye thik nahi hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko loss hamesha he hota rehta hai,trader ko esme apne deposit se jada loss nahi hoga kyunki uska margin hit hojaata hai,esme trader ko market me ess baat ko samajhkar he kaam karna chahiye..

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there are lot of times in forex trading when we think that we are on the winning side and at that very moment every things turn upside down and we are not able to make those losses back and we suffer due to this we loss much than we have deposited

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear, absolutely, I do believe if there is such a thing, I would do is wait for the currency movements are always turned around and we can use this experience so that all will turn into a plus minus is the work of our intelligent

Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho fporex kabhi bi loss ni deta ap kisi se bhi poch lo apko loss ka batae ga but apko jab oska accoutn dekhne ko mille ga to batado ke apko pta chal jae ga ke apka loss apni khud ki mistake ki vaja se hua hota hn and most of trade lot size kki vaja se loss uthana parta hn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 180 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)