+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 180 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally do not find that lose greater than deposit because if you have less knowledge in forex then it will becomes true with not clearly understanding the concepts of the forex trading markets trend. so we have to work with the demo account to get more knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that it will not be able have that happen because you can not trading much Magrin if you have $ 100, when you get loss you can only get a small loss than $ 100 and never happen is your capital $ 100 and you can loss of $ 300

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to understand the calculation and we should know that forex trading is a high risky trading business in the world and we all need to understand that without proper risk management we can not get success here at all.

Banned shekhar is an unknown quantity at this point shekhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    No,you can not lose more than you invest on this market, because your account not will allow open next trade, and when you open bad trade you get margin call.r
    yes of course you are not more loss instead to invest that you. but if you earn and then loss that is should be more then because when you got profit that is your capital .

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se jab hum bonus get karte hian to wo agar loss kar jate hian to tab humien forex ko more learn karna chahie aur demo account pe full practice karien lekin forex me sab se main money management hi buhat role ada kar karta ha lekin jab b ap trading karien to tab right decision lena k k ab apne apko kaise perfect bana ho ga.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap ek limit me reh kar trades ko lagana shuru kar de to is say behter or koi bat nahi ho sakti hai aur na he hogi k hume sirf profit he hoga aur hum agay barhnay me kamyab hogay.ku k stop loss ko laganay say humaray pas moka hota hai k hum zyada behter aur acha trades loss k honay k bawajod b kar sakty hain hume market me wapis anay k chances hoty hain.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you lose your your trade greater than your deposit I think you had margin call your trading account. It is true right? By the way, try to learn again and try to trade wisely and better than before. Good luck friend.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother we should trade in trading account and with risk not above the 2% of our capital, always use stop loss and take profit in the opening of trade. If we traders follow the money management system then never come lose greater than deposit. So that we trader should follow money management and trading skill in the time of trading.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Member rum is an unknown quantity at this point rum's Avatar
    Thanks
    usually I give, because it was not possible if the loss is obtained exceeds what I deposited. The margin call will occur, and if at this time I have to cut loss was already too late, then the steps that I do is pray that no margin call

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji yahan par high risk par to market me kaam karna he nahi chahiye agar aapne risk kamm liya hota hai to aapko pata hota hai ki fir ess business me kaise kaam karna hai,yahan par sabb achhe se market ka samajh pehle karlena chahiye..
    kaam risk par kaam karna sahi rehta hai agar trader high risk par kaam kar raha hai to trader apna bada nuksan kar leta hai trader ko kaam risk par kaam karna chahiye jisse trader safe hokar kaam kar sake aur earning kar sake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 180 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)