+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business me jo aap deposit kiye hote hai usse wo loss hoti hai trader jada loss market me nahi kar sakte hai ess liye apne capital ko management karke chalni hoti hai agar aap ke pass capital hoti hai to wo ess profit earn kara sakenge tabhi market me running kar sakte ahi. Jee haa gar aisa hoti hai to bahut hi jayada problem hoti hai , kuk tab hamare trading balance minius me chale jate hai , or fir hamko usko plus karne me kafi dikkat bhi hoti hai , yani ke fir traded karke profit earning karke pahele balance ko plus karne ke bad hi hame profit money income hoti hai ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that forex is a business investment for the long term. as long as we can take advantage of free time I guess should remain serious no problems.yang important in studying as a trading. will not fit everyone's business.* therefore, many in and out of the business.* but few indeed actually survived as because it can generate consistent profits ! well dear it is an established fact that both profit and loss attibuted by this profession howver, ifyou want to be successful and reatin n this market for longer period of time you must be worked with proper stop loss and take profit and if the loss hit you should paurse trading and reviwing your strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to learn the market for more well tradings, this happens for the many traders. No doubt Proper learning Make us this business more profitable for us, it is Not possible. I believe on good knowledge and good money management, you can turn you are trading in the right direction and you will get good money in trading. Certainly that the most trade dpairs are eurusd adn as a gbpud, eurusd is the firt choices and the suggested pair fo the beginners, though you can trade almost all the majors pairs as they are somewhat correlated to each others, but it's always better rto concentrate and master one pair af a times !

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The percentage on behalf of with the aim of response i was really apprehensive of such as a position. I was single-minded not to traded as until i growed an answer on behalf of with the aim of. I ongoing trading just for the reason that i opinion with the aim of its safe and will lose just my deposited ! is it not necessary , so close all your positions when your equity is 0$, That's why we are very greatfull for this forum which gives us bonus money to trade. We are stil learning and we don't have to make deposit with out own money.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mare khayalse apne deposited se loss jayada nahi hona chaiye kuk loss agr jayda hoti hai to hame fir usko recover karne me bahut problem hoti hai , lakin fir bhi kabhi kabhi aisa hoti hai trade me kuk yaha mark market ki movement ki karon kuch vhi ho sekte hai , is liye aisa na ho so hame trading market ki study ko thik se karna chaiye , FX and CFDs are utilized items that convey an abnormal state of danger to your capital, with the likelihood of losing altogether more than your introductory venture. They are not suitable for everybody. Guarantee you completely comprehend the dangers and look for autonomous exhortation if vital.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Logically such situation can come. I heard that whatever we deposited in the account only we will lose. There wont be a situation in which we owe broker money. I was determined not to trade until i get an answer for that. I started trading only because i thought that its safe and will lose only my deposit... Brother i think in reality aisa possible nahi hai k hum 100 USD ka capital invest karein aur bamein loss 110 USD ka ho jaye aur phir bhi hamari trade close na ho..Aur brother hum trading k doraan hedging se ham apna loss kam ker saktay hain..

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading me agr loss deposited se jayda bare hbo jaye to yaha par problem ho sekte hai , is liye trading ko hame bahut hi jayda soch samajh ke hi karna parte hai , kukyaha par loss to hoti hai lakin ye loss jayda na ho jaye iske bare me hame pahele soch kar ke hi trading karna parte hai . oh meray bhai humain yahan profit aur loss humari investment k hisab say ho ga agar hamar investment heavy ho ge to pher agar humain loss hota ha to kafi zayada loss hoga aur agar profit hota ha to kafi zayada profit ho ga es liay meray bhai profit aur loss invest ment k hisab say he hon gay

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using the same example as above, if you buy �1,000 worth of CFDs and the margin rate for the applicable tier is 5%, you only need to provide a position margin of �50 to place the trade. If the position moves against you by 10%, you�ll lose �100. This is double your position margin. It is possible to lose more than your initial deposit and you may be required to make further payments.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab se pehle loss wohi karte hai jen logo ke pass forex ka experience nai hota and wo trading mai unfit hote hai and mare hisab se agr koi trader forex ki thori bhout education le ta hai tu wo money depoist karta hai and trading karta hai agr dekha jaye es tra galt hai forex mai pehle tu koi v expert nai ban paya hai ajj ke time mai cuz je ecomics news par depent karte hai and hum es mai apna confident bna sakte hai and fr apni trading kar sakte hai hai hume without confidents money ko depoist nai karna chai aa demo par hi kam karna chahi aa bai saab g

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha bilkul sahi bol rahe hai brother aap ko agar is market mein baar baar loss ho raha hai to is se accha hai ki aap apna trade chor k apne practice pe dhayan de kyoun ki loss ho raha hai aur deposit aap kar rahe hai to is se aap kabhi bhi market ko nahi sikh payenge isiliye market mein aap apni strategies ko pehle banaiye or demo use kijiye. g ha aisa hua hai mere saath bhi jab mein ne apna 800 dollar is market mein lagaya tha then us time mujhe is market mein 200 dollar profit hua tha aur total mere account mein us time 1000 dollar tha but acchanak se ek hi din mein mera account poora loss mein chala gaya tha ye mere liye bahut hi shocking time tha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)