+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 180 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member nirob24 is an unknown quantity at this point nirob24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we could experience losses exceeding our capital, because once we make a deposit and after that we get a deposit bonus of our broker, and after we do the trade and we lose all our margins.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muhammad Hanif is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a floating loss of more than what you have deposited then you have lost the deposited amount and your account balance might turn into 0. Don't wait for the market to bounce back to your order and rather set SL

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky169 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky169's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forum income will add as a bonus not balance. Have profit for add in balance. If you experience about lose grater than deposit. Please take it as a learn . And learn more for not return this position.

Member masudvai is an unknown quantity at this point masudvai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never think that lose greater than deposit.I think lose can never help but deposit can do this.I think a deposit fit us for future but lose can make us poor and destroy of our pleasure.So try to remove your lose and make money profit or keep deposit.

Banned shoaibakhtar950 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibakhtar950's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam yarThat is why there is a margin call which will close all your positions when your equity is 0$.
    That's why we are very greatfull for this forum which gives us bonus money to trade. .There is no way to lose more then you deposit.ok

Senior Member sawmiksaurav is on a distinguished road sawmiksaurav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also don't believe in profit and loss.by getting profit and getting loss in trading business it's not mean that I win and by getting loss it's mean that I have lose

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is business is not harmful if first the trader enhance the knowledge and experience of trading. Study the websites and e books for enhance the knowledge skill which is very important and necessary for this business. In this way he can escape from the great loss.

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes if we only account bonus account of the forum when it is better to withdraw profit first so we do not get hit by a margin call accordingly after all we do as a beginner trader will definitely feel the loss and margin call his name, but we still should not become discouraged and give up let alone forex market prices are not wrong, but the strategy I use for this trade is still wrong and needs to be improved to be able to profit and avoid a margin call.

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think bilkl aisa hi hey forex bohot hi risky business hey aur agar hamara jitna bhi bara deposit ho aur hamarey pas achi strategies and experience na ho to phir loss apkey big deposit ko bhi easily debo sakta hey.

Senior Member MASUMBD03 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this sort of scenario can come. My spouse and i noticed in which no matter what we deposited from the account solely we will mislay. Presently there wont be described as a scenario through which we owe dealer income. It's in fact too high risk. Furthermore most of us trade using unverified account. There's no technique your broker agents are likely to return the income.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 180 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)