+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 531 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5308

Thread: Forex is money sucking machine?

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt Forex is not a money sucking machine, it is a great online trading business that can help us to make good money. forex will be a suction machine for beginners, because beginners not yet proficient in analyzing the market, and they always get the forex market losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as on my trading experience I think you can limit your risk and with good knowledge and experience you can make good profit forex trading is highly profitable but it has some rules witch are good knowledge discipline proper risk management and trading plane.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,036 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i not agree with you that 90% traders fail in trading market i think few traders fail in trading market those not work in trading market with experience and they not understand the market and they use emotions and greed and they trade blindly not follow the trend those forex traders fail in forex business

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi brother forex trading money sucking machine nahi hay, yeh aik risky business hay es main hum agar full knowledge kay sath trading kartay hain to good earning ho sakti hay, es liay es ko money making machine keh saktay hain, because es main hum apnay knowledge and capital say earning kar saktay hain.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sure. I really believe that forex trading is money making machine,. forex trading is the best and very profitable business in this world. anyone around the world can be a forex trader , but not all trader can get successful in forex. this business can sucking your money if you trade without skill and knowledge

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is your opinion. In my thinking that the forex market is a biggest market. Forex market has the huge profit if we are work the market with the planning base. Because only those are successful trader. They are work the market with the proper planning. They are earn the huge profit. With out planning traders are face the loss.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I don't think forex is a money sucking machine. Sometimes your success on forex will be based on your attitude and capability towards the business. If your knowledge is still inadequate to make a trade, chances are your accounts will always be blow out. That's why we need to study every single details in forex trading in order to succeed.
    Last edited by mix; 2017-02-26 at 11:22 AM.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that forex is a money making machine and you have to know what it wants for you to finally get that money, that is knowledge, skills and experience, this however is not something you get over night, you have to invest in it over a period of time and perfect it to get to a level that you are constantly and consistently making money comfortably with out too much hustle
    Last edited by ity; 2017-02-26 at 08:05 AM.

Member devi1976 is an unknown quantity at this point devi1976's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jaha tak forex business ki baat hai to yah such hai ki yah ek bahut hi risky business hai aur hame esme bahut hi carefully trading karni chahiye kyoi esme 95% log fail ho jate hai aur kevel 5% hi profit earn karte hai jo ki successfull hote hai.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that you want to concentrate on learning and after that individuals should acquire expertise up about demo account so which we can in a position to earn good amount of income through this. the trader will increase its capital according to continuous work and using all possible tools to improve their performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 531 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)