+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: justin bieber or micheal jackson-whom you like?

Senior Member hitpipsin is an unknown quantity at this point hitpipsin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Enreque Eglasias is the est singer. but MJ is the best POP singer for me. i like the bit it song versy much and i think who have not yet heard it please hear it and realize the power of this song.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rizwan269 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan269's Avatar
    Thanks
    Michael Jackson say main bohat mutasaar hoon.. jab main choota hotaa thaa too bohat naaam tha us ka.. so my vote to Michael Jackson.. bohat achaa dancer and singer tha.. so Michael Jackson is best .... lekin wo death kar gyaa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we compare both of them then michel jackson is good and better then justin i also like michel jackson as he is a good singer and also a world class dancer no one can dance like him

Banned haccib2 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Was Michael Jackson music icon. This is the world of music one man show. When I was young, was the song my dream. His music is most of the music world. Is the name you can trust, on behalf of Michael Jackson. It is in the world, these various likenesses with singer and others like it, are not.

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like whome bcz i love his songs they are such a great singer and dancer also

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favor to help MJ compared to JB, given it features a distinct along with distinctive dances, the particular tracks are usually fine, seem can be good, Now i'm a tremendous enthusiast considering that he has been modest, shame he had perished, he has been the world connected with pop star. JB My spouse and i do not like.

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello and hahahaha
    of course MJ . ..........

Member kononman is an unknown quantity at this point kononman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love these singer alot

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    justin babar is good singer ma justin baber ko bohat like karta ho us ka song bohat ache ha ma us ka
    song bohat pasand karta ha he is good signer i like this'

Member ubaid8484 is an unknown quantity at this point ubaid8484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mickl jeckan is my favorat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open