+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like trading with EA because I don't trust EA. Instead, I believe in myself and I believe I will make a return that is consistent with my trading system that I have developed myself and that's it. and I haven't tried the bot but I have discussed this with one of my friends and he told me that he had a good experience with him when he used a bot and also monitored it manually. I will also try the same, but I think if you use a bot and don't monitor it manually, the risk can be high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots bring enough money online. I know the Robot trade is fine but it is always unstable or profitable in our trading account. A strategy for using robots is needed and perfect users can make enough money with a short amount of time. However, I don't use it in my real trading account. Of course, I tried on a demo account to use in a real trading place. Manual trading is always the best for me. Manually trading ideas and good experiences by many people is possible in our trading life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't want to know about robots working in forex in my view we have to make ourselves like robots by reading news about forex marketto and knowledge about the current market and getting experience working on a demo account and with our demo can also make us trouble ourselves to do it. and robots might be good at forex, but we can't know because we don't know this. I have met many traders in forex who claim that they have good robots that provide benefits. to this day I have never seen it

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dare not try EA lol. I'm not sure why, but I prefer to watch the trade myself. might try when I get quite rich from manual trading and use a little money to use EA for side jobs. and That becomes a strategy to see whether EA can make more and more profits before finally getting a margin call. I think profits can accumulate more and more, maybe even doubling the account before the margin call occurs.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say that the manual trading system is better than the automated trading system. In a manual trading system, people provide hard work and their knowledge is also the freedom to give orders. In an automated system people are bound to give orders and there is no freedom to make better trade in this business. So I can say the manual is the best. and manual trading is better than automatic trading. Humans think faster than robots. Though robots can defeat humans in terms of controlling emotions, fear, and greed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are advantages to automatic trading or the robot trading system and that is why many traders use robots there. Robots can generate profits continuously without loss and that is why traders currently rely on robots to make a profit. and Automatic trading is riskier than manual trading. I have never recommended myself to use automatic trading because I can trade manually and have time for that. For beginners, don't ever start with automatic trading. Learning manual trading will be better for you.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex market has several calculations and there are several other fundamental and technical analyzes if you do not understand this analysis, you can help robots. some time it can help you. Free Forex robots and as far as I know forex robots work well but try to take advantage of your policies because your policies are unique. But you can compare your policies with forex robots for better investment.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    videshee mudra mein thode anubhav ke saath, mainne seekha ki ham khud par vishvaas nahin karate hain, hamen achchha takaneekee aur maulik vishleshan karana hoga taaki achchhe kaushal ke saath ham saphal vyaapaaree ban saken. aur treding robot hamen adhik dhan praapt karane mein madad karate hain. lekin main aapake kathan ka samarthan nahin kar sakata. kyonki treding robot is prakaar ka laabh pradaan nahin kar sakate hain. robot treding bhee ek svachaalit treding sistam kee tarah kaary karata hai. robot treding vyaapaaree ko bhee bhaaree nukasaan hua.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , main robot ka upayog nahin karata hoon aur main isaka upayog karane ke lie kuchh bhee anubhav nahin kar sakata hoon, lekin main in dinon bahut upayogee robot sunata hoon aur bahut prabhaavee hain aur kiya gaya kaam achchha hai aur achchha pradarshan karata hai aur mainne videshee mudra robot ka upayog kiya hai, lekin ab aur nahin lekin main abhee bhee ek mahaan eee kee talaash kar raha hoon mujhe pata hai ki videshee mudra vyaapaar jeetane ke lie eeee ke lie ek shaanadaar avasar hai, isalie main dekh raha hoon ki shaayad mujhe bahut achchha eeaar mil sakata hai jo mujhe emasee ke bina laabh dega ant mein main eee ke lie jaanata hoon main adhik ya bade munaaphe kee ummeed nahin kar sakata ke lie, lekin agar yah frugally chala sakate hain mujhe lagata hai ki yah theek ho jaega

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot laabhadaayak ho sakate hain. haalaanki, sabhee munaapha kamaane mein kushal nahin hain. kuchh doosaron kee tulana mein behatar kaam karate hain. yah baajaar kee sthitiyon par bhee nirbhar karata hai. meree raay mein, robot khareedane ke lie bahut paisa kharch na karen kyonki ek sambhaavana hai ki ve daava kie jaane ke saath-saath kaam nahin karate hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)