+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you ever tried a forex robot with your real account? Do you really think it will really help you with your forex income? I don't think forex robots will help us much. But if you really want to try, I suggest you can buy a robot called million dollar pips, which he says is profitable. and I am not comfortable with using robots because I believe the best performance will depend on the level of understanding of the designer. I know that there are people who can be relied upon to some extent but beware. Please pay more attention to learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In news trading, just follow the economic calendar and follow the impact of important news on your favorite trading partner, watch the time of events and trade carefully, you can get more pip definitely and Really When I have never been dependent on Foreign Exchange software, many people recommend me to use software only because when I can't be based on this when I don't trust software to be able to industry when I just want to be based on me to be able to be an industry with foreign exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after fap turbo became the most popular and controlled market for a long time, but people still later found out that the fap turbo version needed to be renewed if the old version made a loss for you, so it was clear that the forex robot could not work for life and needed to be attached with an updated economic portfolio and prices. and now one day another forex robot attracts my attention to millions of dollars pips, the price is $ 299 and many people choose it as the number 1 robot so according to the price and review of million dollar pips robots are also good in my opinion.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots can bring money only to you if only that is carefully configured. If it has not been configured correctly, it should make a wrong trade and bring harm to you. So before using this, make sure you fully understand forex and apply the right sequence and techniques in your robot so that you can make mathematical decisions and only make the right decisions to get profit.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading robots are man-made. Formula undertaken is the creation of manufacturing on the basis of the statistical count. However trading robot will only function properly if the user doing the correct settings for this program. There is a term in computer science garbage in garbage out.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i don't think so.i think manual trading is the best trading strategy.If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to rely on my own market analysis and like to make my own decisions. if you trade, you analyze the graph and interpret the indicator signals and depend on your knowledge and experience opening the trade. regardless of the fact that trading is profitable or not, you know you have done everything you can in your capacity and that gives you satisfaction if your trade is profitable or you learn from your losses and never repeat the same mistakes. sometimes the market moves in a very strange way so it can't help and it's not your fault. by using EA, you entrust your money with programs that you have limited control and if the program loses your money, you don't learn anything and end up with nothing. so why not do it yourself.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest that if the trader wants to use a robot, the trader must know how the robot works, how the robot sets and also knows the weakness and strength of the robot, there is no perfect manual trading and also the robot is not perfect, because before the robot was made, most of they come from manual trading, it's better for traders who want to make EA, try learning about codes starting from simple codes such as how to open orders with our indicators, and then develop them.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners yet they need experience in trading that gives us visibility of how the robot works to use it in good reason. and there is no robot that is 100% perfect indication or prediction. most robots cannot show prices tend to be perfect for a long time. So, I think it's good to use robots but don't leave your own market analysis.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you behind all the best programs and inventions in the world that have always been human beings behind them. just like human robots are more valuable than all robotic trades. master our own way to trade and we can trade forever. and humans and robots are the difference now day traders believe in technical analysis and fundamental analysis. merchant analysis of both methods and taking disputes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)