+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    No Robot can not give the better profit than manually trading. Always robot apply the trade in opposite side of the market. I observe robot gives 10 to 20% profit that is not enough. But due to manually trading you can earn double profit by trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes mere trade ki nisbat mere kayal sa robote zaydea profat da sakta ha ma rebote kouse kar raha ho aur muje
    rebote sa achi earning a jayti ha rebote best ha earn karne ka laye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a manual trader, I am not that keen towards making money using robots or ea(s). Although I am certain that the ea works exactly as what has been coded to it according to the manual trading systems, still their ability to read the market is very limited. That's why I would say that manual trade can give you even more than what can be generated by robot or ea.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes some robot gives you profit but ones a time you loss your all money, i dont prefar anyone to trade with robot , i trade with manual, its my opinion.

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naqash View Post
    Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?
    It is an common question, every body want to have some easy way to make money . and robotics provides you the easy way to earn , you just have to tell him once how to trade he will follow that instruction and will stop lose and make profit .
    I guess not too sir, as far as I know if we are trading with the help of the forex robot, we must be prepared for all risks that are likely to occur so that if the robot is lost then we will lose all our money

Member flower9226 is an unknown quantity at this point flower9226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about this thread according to my view i think robot analysis is good but manual is most better.
    i learn from robot trading when apply a lot and what have take profit loss setting .
    so after all position clear when i decide to maually trading and it is best than robot.

Junior Member goldenbox is an unknown quantity at this point goldenbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is an common question, every body want to have some easy way to make money . and robotics provides you the easy way to earn , you just have to tell him once how to trade he will follow that instruction and will stop lose and make profit .
    Indeed many trading robots that offer so as to produce more profit, it is fine that is important we remain vigilant nonetheless walking robot in accordance with the wishes we have to keep an eye manually. Just use the robot as a reference for subsequent transactions open we can control it manually ... so in my experience

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's depends to robot you use and your skill, if you have good skill I mind that is the best than the other analysis and tool such as robot, for beginner I am choice manual trading only, I mind this is more educated than we use robot trading
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the robot depends mainly on human action and that it is designed is a human being has a strategy and make it appear in the form of a robot so I believe that manual trade better than to use the software.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya the robots can give better profit than from manual trading and it will perform good and can bring you great success but the EA or the robots can fail in the certain unexpected situation created in the market and can even lead you to a big loss thus we should avoid trading with EA or robots and try to trade on our own and be responsible for our every action.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)