+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robot can not give the better profit than manually trading. Manually trading is a good trading system and many traders are earning enough profit from doing the manually trading. I recommended the manually trading instead of robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kalim iqbal is on a distinguished road kalim iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robots are not useful as compare to manual trading because in manual trading you can make a decision when market movement is very quickly but robots cant do this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the trading manual has a greater profit potential in than using robots, because the robot will act in accordance with the movement of the market, example at a time when trends down and there is little price movement upwards then the robot will soon close the order, but if you do it manually, it will wait until the end trends.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    the robots are another good way of doing the trading, what we can learn from these is the good and disciplined way of trading, so in nutshell if we are unable to control ourselves and are struggling we can use the good way of using these EA's and can earn money.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naqash View Post
    Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?
    It is an common question, every body want to have some easy way to make money . and robotics provides you the easy way to earn , you just have to tell him once how to trade he will follow that instruction and will stop lose and make profit .
    if we use the robot is a robot that could be good, then we will get a lot of profit to be that we can use in helping us to do later trade
    but if we use robot is a robot used to it will be very dangerous

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robot autumatic trade krney wali aik machine hai jo k khud he trade krti hai our khud he takeprofit
    lagati hai our khud he lots ko close krti hai ye achi machine hai lekn ager app manual trading krein
    tou mere khayal mein app achi earning kr saktey hain robot k against keun k robot app ki lots kafi
    long kr daiti hai jub k manual app ney khud he trade krnei hoti hai our kisi time b close kr saktey
    hoo

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is an common question, every body want to have some easy way to make money . and robotics provides you the easy way to earn , you just have to tell him once how to trade he will follow that instruction and will stop lose and make profit .
    I guess not all forex robots can work fine it's just a coincidence that we will get a good result in the account we have
    so do not expect if the forex robot can we fully vitrified

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahid1 View Post
    I observed that robot can not give the better profit than manual. Manually trader can more profit through making trading manually. robot always bid the against the trend and also a small trade apply. In this way a
    I agree with you sir, I also do not like if I had to trade the forex robot that I use to date always trading with a manual just to get a consistent profit
    in this case I often get a profit in my account sir

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think manual trading nevertheless it was better than we had to trade by using an automatic way in the real trade, if you are not confident with my opinion please you prove yourself sir

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahan kat muje pata hai robot k bare me to es app khod hi kam kar lo to acha hai q k yahan tak app soch soch sakty ho robot nahi soch sakta q k os ki soch ek had tak hai aur os se acha soch sakty ho es liay app ko khod hi kam karna chahiy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)