+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot is a machine which is the creation of man it is work according to man but man mind is very vast you think about every thing. your mind is best for you so i think manual trading is best for intelligent man if they were able to doing forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shama56 is an unknown quantity at this point shama56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My wife and I discovered that the robot can provide the best income-related guide. Personally corridor can certainly get more money by buying and selling hand. Automatic robot Single Bets flow resistance and its incredibly small commercial use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the forex trading there is some option for the trading like the robot trading it means the EA and the second option is the manual trading it depend on you that how much the time and investment you can give to your trading, in the robot trading we have to fixed the profit and loss amount but manually we buy and sell according to our wish.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend on the trader knowledge about forex and also knowledge about EA settings because EA has different strategys. to make profit with EA you must have knowledge about robot settings and dont let the robort trade allways. robots ar use full things with robots we can manage our 5 to open trades easy. basicaly robots ar qucik way to trade. and mangement of trades,

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is the best trading strategy. If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here. But things are not happening like that. Again robot investors dont need to sell them in market they can be benefical using their own system in market. Because forex is such a place where you can earn huge profit if you can predict the trend all time right.

Member adilakhtar is an unknown quantity at this point adilakhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i don't think so.i think manual trading is the best trading strategy.If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.Because Forex is such a place where you can earn huge profit if you can predict the trend all time right........

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap robort pr depond krty hann too iss kk lyy ap kk pass investment bb big honi chahy tta k ap ko robbort achi earning dy sky kun k robort atomaticly work krta hayy agr ap ki investment km ho ge too ho skta hayy kk gb ap trading ko sart trann us time mmarket main level k sath apni investmant ko bb mantain orr continue rakh sky....trading ko robort kk zaray ssyy krnna too bohhht bara risk lyny kk baraber hoo ga......robort sy aik acha trader daily 30pips ssyy 50pips easly kma skta hayy agr ap ka robort itna acha hayy too app is koo issy zroor use krna chahy....
    lakin asia mmain zyada tr manual trading ko he best mana jata hayyy........

Senior Member abdul765 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul765's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view, manual trading is best. I don't trust on Forex robots. But some robots with good trading strategy works good for some time. Thanks

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~~~ !!!! actually trading aik risky ssaa kamm hayy iis ly jb ap apni real amounnt kaa account chala rhy hoo too itt iss very necessery that u shoud work on uurr amount ..,,,,,only robot ppyy hee depend kkrr lyynaa ttoo theek nhi hota balky balky ap ko khud he mahnat krna hoo gee ta k ap khud brooker ssyy contect kr k trading ki market movement ko note krtty huyy heestop los or take profit choose kry gaa too ap kk ly zyada faida mond hoo ga warna only robort py he kam krna trading mmain risky hoo jayy gaa ..........@@@!!!

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never use robots so i cannot tell you the real result in using robots.. but all i know forex market is so dynamic and there are some factors that can effect the movement of forex market such as news,, robots cannot make that kind of decision based on news so i think manual trading is still better than robot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)