+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 820 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Good luck everyone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-08-26), Gamechanger2020 (2020-08-26), Gill1 (2020-08-26), Pak3000 (2020-08-26)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Today Market Trend is = BUY

Current position and previous position indicate the market going up

Support or resistance point be market k up honey ka ishara day raha hai

Is liya ham ko buy ki Trade laga dani chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2020-08-26), Gamechanger2020 (2020-08-26), Gill1 (2020-08-26), Pak3000 (2020-08-26)

Banned Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,816 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Today Market Trend is = BUY

Current position and previous position indicate the market going up

Support or resistance point be market k up honey ka ishara day raha hai

Is liya ham ko buy ki Trade laga dani chahiye

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gamechanger2020 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-08-26), billyboy00007 (2020-08-26), Gill1 (2020-08-26), Pak3000 (2020-08-26)

Banned Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1 has a reputation beyond repute Gill1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,502 Times in 6,132 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Must follow money management system

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gill1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-08-26), billyboy00007 (2020-08-26), Gamechanger2020 (2020-08-26), Pak3000 (2020-08-26)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If this situation comes to my life then I will try to open a training center where the young generation will be encouraged to bring under the shelter of this trading Through this trading the young learned generation can able to remove the curse of jobless situation from their life I have also plan to make frequent tour around the world if I get enormous money from this trading.

Member Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After earning a lot from forex trading then I will start my own business and I will think about to invest a lot of money in forex trading because I think the forex trading is most profitable business in the word and I will suggest you that if you have a money then you must invest in forex trading if you want earn money there are many traders how is investing in forex market and also earning good money from the forex trading

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bardon For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-25)

Banned AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 793 Posts
    what will you do when you earn a lot of money from forex?please tell me about it..i want to know your dream..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AbubakarCrazy For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-25)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad551 View Post
    Jab lot of money earn kro ga to zahir si bat he me apni Zrorat ko pora karoga and isiliye to mehnat kar rha ho is business me our G han is business me jab hame experience mil jata hai to hamw slowly slowly market keh bare knowledge milta rehta Hai phr ak aesa time ata he keh hame experience keh according ham profit gain karna shoro krdety hain is chiz me kafi timw lag jata he isiliye knowledge and experience hasil karna bohat zrori he oske bgair trading bohat difficult hai hamare liye.
    हां, मैं इस बात से बहुत खुश हूं और मुझे लगता है कि यह मेरे सभी दोस्तों के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण संदेश है और मुझे लगता है कि यह वास्तविक कमाई का जरिया है इसलिए हम रोजाना और नियमित रूप से कमाई कर सकते हैं और जब मैं बहुत कमाता हूं तो मैं विदेशी मुद्रा अकादमी में शामिल होने के कुछ दिनों के बाद मैं हमारी व्यक्तिगत विदेशी मुद्रा अकादमी को चुन सकता हूं और मैं इस काम से बहुत खुश हूं। विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार आप एक अच्छी विधि कमाएंगे और आपको अपने व्यापार के प्रयास के फल को देखने तक कमाई से हमेशा पीछे हटना चाहिए। मुझे बहुत पैसा कमाया गया है और मैंने भगवान को धन्यवाद दिया क्योंकि मुझे अपने अनुभव से आय प्राप्त होती है।

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager me forex se bohat ziayda money earn kar leta ho tu me us se apna life style improve karo ga dosra money ko dobara forex me invest karo ga yaha jitny ziayda money ho gy hum utny achy trade kar saky gy utny loss ke chance kam ho gy is liye me forex me invest karo ga

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am feeling very very happy when i am earned lots of money and i thanked to God because i get my income from my experience and work which we do on forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 820 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)