+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 820 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is rather difficult and the difficulties traders face is that they can not be silent to open positions. Whenever there is a price movement, our hands are itching for open positions. Although indicators have not shown the right signal or no signal at all, sometimes we are still forced to trade with the reason not to miss the moment. to earn a lot of money in forex takes knowledge about forex completely and I will use it for my education and basic needs and for my family welfare and This is the result of my hard work and then I thank God for giving me a lot of money from forex trading. I said I would never waste my money on anything stupid. I say but let me first get the year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I get a lot of money from Forex, I will donate some of my profit in a temple. I am faithful to my Lord. I know that I have come here because God wills and I will always give thanks to my Lord. I have a great desire to help the poor. Most of my citizens are poor. So I want to make my people happy. Although only money I will not make big changes, but it can be an initiation. and when we will make a lot of money, we think it's fine .. We are the important factor you will get a car or higher end vehicle, and some some other wishes. Currency trading is a very good job. If training is the most important in handling currency, you should often take out of your income right away, you begin to see the fruits of your efforts,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex world is some brilliant stuff .. it is a home-based business that creates all your dreams come true by the money I buy, but not just cash, it also gives you the skills to live $ 64,000, you will be able to animal your money disease, management your emotions, analyzing these things can help you and I will realize all my dreams, and I will open a forex training institute to channel my knowledge. I will build a charitable foundation to help the less fortunate, I will build jobs for people to earn a living ... that's my dream.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    jb me bhot zyada paisa kama loga me samjhta hun k us wakat meray liye sub say achi bat yeh ho sake ge k me kam ko socho samjho pher he us ko karo jiss kadar ho sake khud ko perfect samjhtay howe kam kar liya kare hume khud pay yakeen hona chahye to zyada acha kuch ho sake ga warna nahi.
    JAYDA pisa kamana hai to isme hume jayda mehnat bhi karni padegi yadi hum isme ache se work karten hain to hi sahi rhega yadi koi bhi trader isme soche ke baithe baithe hi sab KUCH MIL JAY TO KUCH NHI HO SAKTA hai har ko kaYDE SE KAAM KARNE KI ZROORAT HOTI HAI

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes sir my dear forex treder when we will earn a lot money we think its all right.. We are the first thing you'll get a high end car or truck, and some some other wants. Forex is a good job.Of the very most critical instruction within forex trading you should often withdraw from your cash flow soon you begin to see the fruit of your attempt,,,,

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-29)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir when I make a lot of money of course I will take part to enjoy life.the rest I will invest to increase the capital account, which is my way to growing richer.will generate money if you have a lot of money and know how to use them,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-29), zahid2016 (2018-05-30)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader es main kanay wali kia bat hay hay es main to saaf si bat hay k agar hum boht ssi money ko earn krain gay to phr hum esmain apni life ko change krain gay aur sath main apni faimily ki life ko bhi changer krain gay aur bhi boht say kam kiay ja skty hain es say .........

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member sherazmunir is an unknown quantity at this point sherazmunir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Buy an Audi and Build a Beautiful house and Charity money 💰 this is my dream. InshaAllah soon my Dreams comes True. But achieving your dreams you need to work hard and then you will be the successful person.

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Meri sub say bari khawaish hai kay main apney parents ko khush karon kyun kay agar main itna zayada paisa earn karne main kamyab ho jata hon to main sara ka sara paisa apney parents ko day don ga meri life main meray parents say barh kar kuch bhi nahi hai is liye mera yeh dream hai main jaldy say jaldy bohat zayada earning karonn forex say.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-27)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb me bhot zyada paisa kama loga me samjhta hun k us wakat meray liye sub say achi bat yeh ho sake ge k me kam ko socho samjho pher he us ko karo jiss kadar ho sake khud ko perfect samjhtay howe kam kar liya kare hume khud pay yakeen hona chahye to zyada acha kuch ho sake ga warna nahi.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

atul231 (2018-05-29), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 820 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)