+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 820 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 8195

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Member sweetzahid is an unknown quantity at this point sweetzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr main ziada money earn ker laita hn to main usy save rkhu ga or wrong use nahi keru ga is liye meri koshish yehi hoti ha k main low risk main trading keru or mughy lss kam ho beshak earning kam ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned titheakter4571 is an unknown quantity at this point titheakter4571's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I manage to trading and have a lot of money, I would be grateful, I will help new traders in learning. I will share strategies. and of series I faculty not person business problems, I will help people who need money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ONEMUNIB is an unknown quantity at this point ONEMUNIB's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein ny apny college ka admission krwana hai aur mein apny college ka admissoion krwaunga iss sy agr mein ny trading mein ziyada earn kia to . Trading ek best business hai ......

Senior Member desdrum is an unknown quantity at this point desdrum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many thing that i want to do if i got a lot of money. I want to have real business and creates so many employment. I want buy a few house for my parents also. I want to do many things with the money

Senior Member danish20 is an unknown quantity at this point danish20's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i earn the lot of the money from the forex trading then i trade in the forex trading with the small of the money that i earn from the forex and i invest the lot of the money in the others business because the forex is the very risky business and if we can earn the lot of the money from the forex trading then i can lose the lot of the money in the forex trading in an very easy way in the forex trading.

Senior Member amber1 will become famous soon enough amber1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i got much money gain by the trading of forex business then i spend my life like a flower and give every good well for our family and then i become a good trader and good business man and i convince the peoples for the forex trading.

Senior Member amir sohail is an unknown quantity at this point amir sohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her kisi ka life set kerna ka plan ha isi terhan mera he mehnt kerka forex main life ko achi terhan ik practical busniss se set kerna ha forex ik boht hi acha busniss ha

Senior Member sooobhy is an unknown quantity at this point sooobhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    the forex world is something magnificent it's the home business that make all your the dreams become true by the money I get , but not only money, also it gives you skills for the real life you can mange your money to control your emotions, analysis all these stuff will help you

Senior Member nurdin-dsg is an unknown quantity at this point nurdin-dsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not going to do anything with the money that many of the results of my trading, I will use the money when I was very membutukannya, if not in a state of urgency then I would not use it for things that are useless. I will let it be in saving money in the bank and in time will nati I use to my family happiness

Senior Member bombay is an unknown quantity at this point bombay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would invest in another business I think it is a good thing, because it is in a business that we ought not to put eggs in one basket, so I thought I'd glanced at the real business. fingers crossed I can succeed in forex.Hopefully I can succeed in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 820 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)